its good to be here

viiiiilma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taking shots when the truly charitable Max and TomShane aren't there to defend themselves.

In fairness we wouldn't defend ourselves if we were there. I would be too busy telling Tom to get out of the fetal position. (He doesn't like confrontation).

But thanks for the kind words about being charitable! Don't get too close to Tom. His charity is not for the weak of heart.

Therefore, I started the "Grown Men Who Wear T-Shirts Three Sizes Too Small for Their Massive Chests" foundation. Feel free to PM me for more details.

Guys...it just doesn't get much better than that! It really doesn't.

Damn Slug. What took you so long to sign up here?

Doesn't ring a bell.. but "Viiiiiilma" (with 6 i's) is much more distinguished! Welcome, honey!

verde i remember you had a stint over there... yea i realized jf3288 was to bland... so i went with the chris berman viiiilma... love it..... and verde i hope when i refer to you as she in a post you dont get all hot and bothered... to kno what i mean go read the post on ji.... thanks for the welcome,.... look at all the trouble ive started over there.... apparently im in consideration for being banned :)

man of being a member on that board for like a year in a half i see so many familiar names... many might not recognize this name but on the other board i was jetsfan3288.... not a unique name but some may remember me?

There really aren't any familiar faces other than the ones that I never cared to interact with in the first place. I don't think I've posted over there for almost a month. I thought I would miss it but I check in every now and then and realize I don't. There's just nothing worth responding to. Be on the lookout for my "final" post. There will be some kind words for a select few posters over there. :evil:

You can't even imagine. Hell, you were on my good side and look what I did to your perfectly good copy of Madden. :lol:

hey by the by alk... that grant is getting cuter by the minute ;) an no this is not to get on your good side.... remember i believe he gets his looks from his mama! :D how is she feeling by the way?

hey by the by alk... that grant is getting cuter by the minute ;) an no this is not to get on your good side.... remember i believe he gets his looks from his mama! :D how is she feeling by the way?

He still looks more like me than his mom but we do get a person every once in awhile that thinks he looks like her but I'm pretty sure they use drugs on a regular basis. She hasn't been feeling too hot lately. She never once got sick with Grant but she's been constantly sick, no throwing up, just real queezy. She found out that if she eats a couple small snacks in between meals, it really helps though so she's been keeping on top of that. She's already convinced that it's a girl but I think otherwise. Check out this name we've been throwing around if it's a boy. I'll give you a little photo hint.

Lost_Sawyer_3.jpg

He still looks more like me than his mom but we do get a person every once in awhile that thinks he looks like her but I'm pretty sure they use drugs on a regular basis. She hasn't been feeling too hot lately. She never once got sick with Grant but she's been constantly sick, no throwing up, just real queezy. She found out that if she eats a couple small snacks in between meals, it really helps though so she's been keeping on top of that. She's already convinced that it's a girl but I think otherwise. Check out this name we've been throwing around if it's a boy. I'll give you a little photo hint.

Lost_Sawyer_3.jpg

sawyer??? nice! sorry she isn't feeling well :( how far along is she .? is she in the 2nd trimester yet? it usually gets better then.

sawyer??? nice! sorry she isn't feeling well :( how far along is she .? is she in the 2nd trimester yet? it usually gets better then.

Yeah, for a boy we're looking at either Sawyer or Brady, or both. Believe it or not, Brady was her idea. I told her that chances are she would never find a girl name that I would like. I just can't even fathom having a daughter. I think she's right around 2 months in.

Finally someone got the message to your wife that you should not be procreating.

Yo Jetlag....you were my first man. You were the guy who welcomed me to JI a long time ago with some nice comments and it was my first internet fight and i schooled you and it got deleted.

You will always have a place in my heart....right next to my first microwave burrito and the first time had sex for money.

you da mang.

Yo Jetlag....you were my first man. You were the guy who welcomed me to JI a long time ago with some nice comments and it was my first internet fight and i schooled you and it got deleted.

You will always have a place in my heart....right next to my first microwave burrito and the first time had sex for money.

you da mang.

:lol::lol: Me?? In a fight on the internet??

Well thanks Smiz, that means a lot. I's got yer back mi amigo.

Btw what the hell was it about?

:lol::lol: Me?? In a fight on the internet??

Well thanks Smiz, that means a lot. I's got yer back mi amigo.

Btw what the hell was it about?

It was the one about trading for Darrell Jackson after we lost coles and i said we wouldn't recover from coles going elsewhere and you jumped in my **** and told me i wasn't a real jets fan because i said that.

It was so gay it' not even worth talking about....Just funny now when i think back.

we cool now :wink:

It was the one about trading for Darrell Jackson after we lost coles and i said we wouldn't recover from coles going elsewhere and you jumped in my **** and told me i wasn't a real jets fan because i said that.

It was so gay it' not even worth talking about....Just funny now when i think back.

we cool now :wink:

:lol: That's when I still had a little EB50 in me.

Although I have to commend EB50, his posting has matured quite a bit on this board as opposed to the other one.

There really aren't any familiar faces other than the ones that I never cared to interact with in the first place. I don't think I've posted over there for almost a month. I thought I would miss it but I check in every now and then and realize I don't. There's just nothing worth responding to. Be on the lookout for my "final" post. There will be some kind words for a select few posters over there.

alk i remember talking about was it your brother or brother in law in the military? because i myself am in the national guard

I always wanted a daughter...Sophia would be her name but my wife said we are done with kids :roll:

I can understand your wife's feelings on the matter. The thought of having sex with you again has to be painful for her! :P

alk i remember talking about was it your brother or brother in law in the military? because i myself am in the national guard

My cousin is in the army. He's still stationed over in Baghdad. This weeks forecast was 125 degrees all week. :shock:

Archived