Canseco new book claims AROD a Juicer,,what Jank is next?

SouthernJet

he offers no proof.

i wouldn't be surprised if a-rod took roids (quite frankly, nobodies above suspicion after pettitte) but Canseco seems to be mad at a-rod for eye-hoggling his wife.

canseco told plenty of lies in his first book (ie saying he played in game 6 of the 2000 WS, there was no game 6 LOL)

We went to Detroit ... Walt Terrell gave me a good pitch to hit. I took a big swing and hit a home run to center field that ended up in the Tiger Stadium upper deck. They told me afterward that I had already hit a home run in every AL ballpark as a rookie.

-- p. 65

In reality, Canseco didn't hit a home run in Detroit in 1986. Or in Kansas City. Not even counting in 1985 when he was called up.

As blackout said, most of the crap he spews is lies. Wow, Canesco knew Clemens was taking roids. Really, if you think about it, was that so hard to believe? Clemens did grow and did get better magically after slowing down as he was aging in Boston. Not hard to predict there Jose, its an easy, safe "gamble" of picking Clemens to throw into a book.

ya, i dont beleive canseco,,i think the second he is off the front page he thinks of some BS to get back in media limelight

Exactly.canseco's a guy who roided up and only supposedly "spoke out against it" when it was feasible for him to make money off of it. If there are so many players he knows that did roids, how come he mention all these players in his first book instead of having two?

Canseco's a BS artist who will simply throw names under the bus without so much as having one shred of proof other than his "word" which is worth about as much as a pile of dogs***. I saw a preview for the 60 minutes interview they did with him and they asked him why he hadn't mentioned the A-Rod roiding issue earlier and he said something to the effect of "Money Talks".

What a scumbag.

Bwahahahahaha

Of course A-Fraud is on the juice. Stop making excuses Skank fans. Your entire team is a juicing fraud of a franchise, run by a blithering idiot. And George's drool towel needs to be washed.

I don't think A-rod = Aroid, but it would not surprise me one bit if he were. A-rod's probably dealing with it the right way, laying low and hoping it all goes away, but somehow I don't think it will.

As blackout said, most of the crap he spews is lies. Wow, Canesco knew Clemens was taking roids. Really, if you think about it, was that so hard to believe? Clemens did grow and did get better magically after slowing down as he was aging in Boston. Not hard to predict there Jose, its an easy, safe "gamble" of picking Clemens to throw into a book.

Interesting - so Canseco is a big liar, but Matt Walsh is a saint. Ah, selective douchebaggery. :)

I disagree, I think most of the players Canseco has named as steroid users are in fact steroid users. I am not saying A-rod is a juicer, but I can't be sure that he isn't either. Nothing would surprise me in this regard. I don't understand why he's protecting Clemens now, who knows, it could be because of Clemens' relationship with the Bush's or maybe Clemens paid him off. Only those 2 douchebaggers will know for sure. I am sure there's a lot of stuff that Canseco has said that hasn't been true, like the reason he's writing these books. Obviously he's pocketing some decent changes with these 2 books. But as far as relevance to whom has been a juicer past and present, most of the names he has come up with are correct, and I don't think anyone can debate that.

I disagree, I think most of the players Canseco has named as steroid users are in fact steroid users. I am not saying A-rod is a juicer, but I can't be sure that he isn't either. Nothing would surprise me in this regard. I don't understand why he's protecting Clemens now, who knows, it could be because of Clemens' relationship with the Bush's or maybe Clemens paid him off. Only those 2 douchebaggers will know for sure. I am sure there's a lot of stuff that Canseco has said that hasn't been true, like the reason he's writing these books. Obviously he's pocketing some decent changes with these 2 books. But as far as relevance to whom has been a juicer past and present, most of the names he has come up with are correct, and I don't think anyone can debate that.

I heard today on the radio that Conseco is about a cough away from financial ruin, bankruptcy and homelessness. I'm guessing that is an exxaggeration - but he did live an extravagant lifestyle and he is viewed as a pirranah.....so, he could be in some financial struggles - therefore the book with a teaser for another.....the guy really is a punk.

Bwahahahahaha

Of course A-Fraud is on the juice. Stop making excuses Skank fans. Your entire team is a juicing fraud of a franchise, run by a blithering idiot. And George's drool towel needs to be washed.

You're living in a dream world if you think no player on the Red Sox wasn't juicing up in 2004 and 2006.

And don't give me the "David Ortiz and Manny weren't in the Mitchell report bs", Arod wasn't in the report either.

I heard today on the radio that Conseco is about a cough away from financial ruin, bankruptcy and homelessness. I'm guessing that is an exxaggeration - but he did live an extravagant lifestyle and he is viewed as a pirranah.....so, he could be in some financial struggles - therefore the book with a teaser for another.....the guy really is a punk.

a book with the best player as a roid user sells more than a book about a utility guy juicing. He has no real proof and he is a douche bag.

Archived