Kobe's ALL Things Hip-Hop (Merged 11x)

kobe24jets

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bump in stores now

go cop that for ya boy weezy f

The real album wasn't released.

The real Carter III comes out in February.

This is a basically a mixtape of all of his songs that got leaked before his album came out.

Thanks to people like you..this album is a fake.

The real album wasn't released.

The real Carter III comes out in February.

This is a basically a mixtape of all of his songs that got leaked before his album came out.

Thanks to people like you..this album is a fake.

shhhhh...boy you trippin i got da cd in my hands now (no brady)

can you spit

you know there is a great ya momma joke there right?

Note to mods, while personal attacks are strictly verboden, can exceptions be made for attacking alternate and alias screens? I would think one of the jn lawyers could make a strong argument that a personal attack against an alias is permissible since it isn't a real person but a fake one you are attacking

whats hoodstar?

a variation of rap???

metrosexual hiphop, ya know, where they sing about wearing diamond earings and wearing gucci and dolce &gabanna, ya know, all the crap that women and fags talk about while the men are discussing sports and horsepower.

Gotta give it up to diddy, he made it cool to be a black metrosexual and all these thugletts have no idea that they are just thug-queer

metrosexual hiphop, ya know, where they sing about wearing diamond earings and wearing gucci and dolce &gabanna, ya know, all the crap that women and fags talk about while the men are discussing sports and horsepower.

Gotta give it up to diddy, he made it cool to be a black metrosexual and all these thugletts have no idea that they are just thug-queer

lol u such a poser

nah you r frontin these dudes is some real gangsta

gang bangins real no lie

you act tought behind ya comp screen

man up bro

no offense

real reconizes real

agree,,diddy got out when the gettin was good :D

umm, it is in the Perps and Future Dead Beat Dads section at virgin music

1 lil weezy ****s more women then u eva talked 2/weezy make more money n a day then you gonan make in ya life

2. weezy has a kid and he pays child support and stuff u racist

3 whats a perp

weezy>you

1 lil weezy ****s more women then u eva talked 2

HAHA clown, gimme a call when you or weezy bangs the teeth out of a chick on the radio with a dewalt drill on air on Shade45

2. weezy has a kid and he pays child support and stuff u racist

should we give him a cookie or a medal? It is a sad day when a guy is praised for doing what is required of him at a basic minimum. And easy on the race card

3 whats a perp

ever heard of google?

Perp, perpetrator: In the parlance of criminal justice, a suspect is a person, known or unknown, suspected of committing a crime.

btw, this is the most famous weezy ever

51R7NG4CDQL._AA240_.jpg

Actually, my opinion of a good fathe ris someone that cares for his children and watches over them. Paying for child support doesn't cut it. You might as well not be there. Unless it's totally not your fault for being in that situation. Which I doubt is true in this case.

war ensemble,,shame on you for making sense :D

HAHA clown, gimme a call when you or weezy bangs the teeth out of a chick on the radio with a dewalt drill on air on Shade45

should we give him a cookie or a medal? It is a sad day when a guy is praised for doing what is required of him at a basic minimum. And easy on the race card

ever heard of google?

Perp, perpetrator: In the parlance of criminal justice, a suspect is a person, known or unknown, suspected of committing a crime.

51R7NG4CDQL._AA240_.jpg

I think he needs to come down to raleigh and talk with me and the fellas

db_Redneck_20Olympics1.jpg

ever heard of google?

51R7NG4CDQL._AA240_.jpg

damn u really is trippin

i tap any woman i want anywhere i want

its my swag

Archived