Jetnation super STARS

Brenjetsfan

So the NFL was at the Jet Giant game this past season. Being a GIANT home game an them winning the Big One, the NFL has a DVD that comes with a subscription to Sports illustrated mag. I finally got to see it today!!!

The SUPERSTAR JETNATION players who appear are.....JoiseyJet, 124, Can't Hackett, a piece of 4H's wig an 124's friend.....an of COURSE ME an Pumas brother-in-law!

Congrats...ROGER you look soooooo HOT can I have your autograph?? Wanna smooch? Circle one.... yes or no.....:love0038:

So the NFL was at the Jet Giant game this past season. Being a GIANT home game an them winning the Big One, the NFL has a DVD that comes with a subscription to Sports illustrated mag. I finally got to see it today!!!

The SUPERSTAR JETNATION players who appear are.....JoiseyJet, 124, Can't Hackett, a piece of 4H's wig an 124's friend.....an of COURSE ME an Pumas brother-in-law!

Congrats...ROGER you look soooooo HOT can I have your autograph?? Wanna smooch? Circle one.... yes or no.....:love0038:

This is the one with the Kingsley in it?

yes it was filmed at the tailgate party with all the jet fans surrounding 1 giant fan ...givin him the business...ya know J E T S JETS JETS JETS

lol nice - the camera crew went to the stadium to film Jets fans misbehaving, my guess is it took em 2 minutes tops to locate this little vignette. :Nuts:

Wait a second. wasn't the Giants game the scene of the crime when somebody went number 2 in the Kingsley without permission? :lol:

Good point. You are right though. That was the game that someone left a floater and then the bathroom went on lock down for the rest of the year.

Maybe we can get NFL Films involved. If they turn over their tape we might be able to find the culprit in action.

Good point. You are right though. That was the game that someone left a floater and then the bathroom went on lock down for the rest of the year.

Maybe we can get NFL Films involved. If they turn over their tape we might be able to find the culprit in action.

I say ban the culprit from any more Harley tailgates. I want that leather couch all to myself.

I have a connection...Will get a hold of him on my way back from Boston.:vactiontime:

Max

I believe there is a hidden video camera in the Kingsley, compliments of JOEY GRECO!!!!

:yahoo:

Uhh, if you see me on the tape I had actually spilled something on the front of my pants and I was just trying to remove the stain by rubbing vigorously. Honest.

For security reasons cameras in the Kingsley are strictly prohibited... All photos must be reviewed by Rusty,Big Tony or myself!!!

Dude, at the Giants game, weren't you showing some girl how you prep the food in the Kingsley when the door suddenly swung open? \:D/

Archived