No one read the post today?

InstantClassic

According to construction workers who have called into the Fan today and one who is a friend of mine, the Sox fan basically jinxed the Sox instead of the Yankees. They bury things they dislike when building something, not something they like. He in turn cursed the Sox.

Nice. :lol:

Fine the guy for messing with private property. First find out who it was, and make him pay for the removal of it.

Yeah, I'm going to tell you what would happen...

The Yankees would spend a ridiculous amount lawyering up to sue the guy. He'd admit to it. The Yankees would win the lawsuit, but the Judge, realizing how stupid it is to dig up the visitor's clubhouse, would award the Yankees a nominal fee: $1.

You MIGHT get the guy fired, but if the Yankees are going to remove it after the concrete is dry, they're gonna have to pay for it themselves.

Yeah, I'm going to tell you what would happen...

The Yankees would spend a ridiculous amount lawyering up to sue the guy. He'd admit to it. The Yankees would win the lawsuit, but the Judge, realizing how stupid it is to dig up the visitor's clubhouse, would award the Yankees a nominal fee: $1.

You MIGHT get the guy fired, but if the Yankees are going to remove it after the concrete is dry, they're gonna have to pay for it themselves.

You're right, we should just hire some people to torch Fenway Park after the Yankees sweep the Sox this week.

Love your avatar bro - I've hated him for decades. Not hate actually - strongly disliked - don't want to upset thor

Your strong dislike for another human being does not upset me.

Your use of the word 'bro' on the other hand, is quite unsettling.

Archived