The Yankees have won 26 championships.

Barton

I dunno. I just called my math teacher and he said 26 is > 16.

Carry on while I admire my 26 championships poster.

Sports IS and has ALWAYS been a "what have you done lately " venue. The fact you would even start a post like this speaks volumes.

I agree, but when you have Patriot fans continuing to bring up their championships from 2001, 2003 and 2004 on this board, its kind of hard to not relive our Yankee memories. :beer:

2008:

Yankees - 1

Red Sox -2

I fixed it for ya. :P

I still cannot believe the Yankees have won 26 championships.

Just incredible.

:rl: Like I said, you having to start a thread like this, having to remind everyone speaks volumes. " Look at me, look at me I use to win championships. " :rl: True champions don't need to go around reminding everyone. :P

Everyone other team is so far behind, it's nuts. Its like a race between a 1 legged dog and a sports car.

Keep limping along, ya dogs.

So what if every other team is so far behind? SO?

I dont get it Barton.. what are you trying to say in this thread? That the Yankees are a better organization than every other since they've won 26 world championships?

According to this, the Marlins are the 14th best baseball franchise.. right?

If that's all you have to live for is trash talking about how many World Championships the Yankees won, I feel for you. You have such a long life ahead of you. Its sad you let this identify who you are.

Guess when the performance on the field now isnt so good you have to rely on history.

Congrats on the Yankees winning 26 World Championships. I bow to the players who actually won them, not to some fan who has to remind everyone how many his team has won. Maybe I should become a bandwagon Yankee fan. Then I can turn my brain off for good.

I just cannot understand why knowledgeable Yankee fans allow the kids to act like total jackasses. Live through a time like the late 80's yankees and see how long you keep trash talking.

So what if every other team is so far behind? SO?

I dont get it Barton.. what are you trying to say in this thread? That the Yankees are a better organization than every other since they've won 26 world championships?

According to this, the Marlins are the 14th best baseball franchise.. right?

If that's all you have to live for is trash talking about how many World Championships the Yankees won, I feel for you. You have such a long life ahead of you. Its sad you let this identify who you are.

Guess when the performance on the field now isnt so good you have to rely on history.

Congrats on the Yankees winning 26 World Championships. I bow to the players who actually won them, not to some fan who has to remind everyone how many his team has won. Maybe I should become a bandwagon Yankee fan. Then I can turn my brain off for good.

I just cannot understand why knowledgeable Yankee fans allow the kids to act like total jackasses. Live through a time like the late 80's yankees and see how long you keep trash talking.

Dude.

26 titles. TWENTY-SIX!

daaaaamn :deshade:

Dude.

26 titles. TWENTY-SIX!

Dude. Relax. You were alive for four of those and you probably only remember three of them and we've had zero since '00. Its time to look at the PRESENT. Presently, we haven't been able to get past the first round. Lets get past the first round in 2008 and at least put a solid step towards our 27th Championship.

Dude. Relax. You were alive for four of those and you probably only remember three of them and we've had zero since '00. Its time to look at the PRESENT. Presently, we haven't been able to get past the first round. Lets get past the first round in 2008 and at least put a solid step towards our 27th Championship.

Dude.

I was alive and I remember ALL OF THEM.

Dude.

I just said that you were alive for four of them. I was too. I'm a year older than you and remember all four, but the last three much, much better. Lets stop this living in the past crap. Its annoying when the Patriot and Devil fans live in it on the boards so we as Yankee fans should stop doing it as well.

I just said that you were alive for four of them. I was too. I'm a year older than you and remember all four, but the last three much, much better. Lets stop this living in the past crap. Its annoying when the Patriot and Devil fans live in it on the boards so we as Yankee fans should stop doing it as well.

I was talking about ALL 26 championships.

Dude.

26 titles. TWENTY-SIX!

You are pathetic.

You are a loser.

That is the best you can come up with? What a surprise. A Yankee fan has no argument other than 26 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! Friggin loser. You are the reason why nobody respects Yankee fans. You are an embarrassment to the pinstripes.

Dude.

Posts like this should get you a time out in the corner.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

Stupid Yankee fan.

One for each of your championships.

1st Century-1 - 100

2nd Century-101 - 200

3rd Century-201 - 300

4th Century-301 - 400

5th Century-401 - 500

6th Century-501 - 600

7th Century-601 - 700

8th Century-701 - 800

9th Century-801 - 900

10th Century-901 - 1000

11th Century-1001 - 1100

12th Century-1101 - 1200

13th Century-1201 - 1300

14th Century-1301 - 1400

15th Century-1401 - 1500

16th Century-1501 - 1600

17th Century-1601 - 1700

18th Century-1701 - 1800

19th Century-1801 - 1900

20th Century-1901 - 2000

21st Century-2001 - 2100

22nd Century-2101 - 2200

http://www.astronomyboy.com/millennium/

I prefer to live in the baseball past also. Pittsburgh Pirates: 5 World Series Championships. We're coming up on 30 years since the last one, but who cares! Lets go Bucs!

I hope the Pirates can do something real soon. They have so much talent, and a beautiful ball park. I would love to see them win again.

Archived