LA BASKETBALL

kobe24jets

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lakers are just to good for anyone in this league. I will love to sweep the Jazz but that's a very tough task, winning 1/2 would be great. I see us winning both tho. :biggrin:

As long as we win I don't care if it takes 7. :biggrin:

I knew we were gonna win this when D-Fish hit that 2 at the beginning of the gm. This team is so balanced. Crazy.

You're exactly right. That's what you need , balance. Look at Cleveland. Shut down LeBron...game over. Can't do that with LA. Too many weapons.

Everyone knows Fisher used to play for the Jazz until he asked to be released for family issues. His young daughter has eye problems and had to have surgery, and look at what that coward is doing. That's pathetic.

Everyone knows Fisher used to play for the Jazz until he asked to be released for family issues. His young daughter has eye problems and had to have surgery, and look at what that coward is doing. That's pathetic.

Yea he pretty much defines the word CLASSLESS.

Now we gotta wait until WEDNESDAY which will take about a year. I ****ing hate Utah and there stupid fans.

I hate the wait too! Stupid basketball playoff format. Anyway, it turns into a best of 3 series with 2 at LA.

Archived