Hey Vince, throw more TD's and learn the English language

Are you referring to Vince Young being the offensive rookie of the year or are you referring to him making the playoffs in his second year?

Hey, to be fair, he had some legendary receivers to throw to.

To be fair, the defense and running game helped carry him BIG time, both seasons.

Oh and to be fair, no matter how ****ty the receiver, throwing more INT's than TD's cannot be blamed on the receivers. The Quarterback is ****ing up somewhere.

To be fair, the defense and running game helped carry him BIG time, both seasons.

Oh and to be fair, no matter how ****ty the receiver, throwing more INT's than TD's cannot be blamed on the receivers. The Quarterback is ****ing up somewhere.

So, using that logic, you'll agree with me that Kellen Clemens sucks? (5 tds 11 ints)

So, using that logic, you'll agree with me that Kellen Clemens sucks? (5 tds 11 ints)

I never said Vince Young sucks, I just don't believe he's been a big part of the team's success, besides his running skills and his once in a while big game. I think he's over-rated by many.

As for Clemens, first 8 NFL starts with a totally different team with a totally different supporting cast. He also through a couple of those interceptions in mop up duty, trying to clean up Chad's **** mess.

Big difference.

Are you referring to Vince Young being the offensive rookie of the year or are you referring to him making the playoffs in his second year?

Hey, to be fair, he had some legendary receivers to throw to.

To be fair, I think he was talking about Kobe's english.

Vince's 2007 stats:

CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT 238 382 2546 62.3 6.67 73 9 17 25 71.1

I know he didn't have much of a supporting cast, but come on! This guy was great in college, but has done nothing to prove himself at the pro level.

he quarterbacked a team to the playoffs with NO help from his passing game

and was ROY his first year

You don't think the Titans D being in the Top 10 in all major Defensive categories is the main reason they got into the playoffs?

Even in his ROY season his QB rating was a 66 and he threw more INTs than TDs.

They have a solid D and a good run game over there, THAT'S why they are in the hunt pretty much every year.

Archived