Jets vs. Pats on the NFL NETWORK?

The 2nd meeting of the year has the Jets vs the Pats on a Thursday night on the NFL Network. What is up with that? Who the hell has The NFL Network? It's not even offered by most cable companies, ie; Cablevison. How the hell are we going to see the game? :(

The 2nd meeting of the year has the Jets vs the Pats on a Thursday night on the NFL Network. What is up with that? Who the hell has The NFL Network? It's not even offered by most cable companies, ie; Cablevison. How the hell are we going to see the game? :(

NFL network sucks. Last year they ended up letting the Cable stations broadcast a primetime game on cable TV as well as on NFL network because they know a large amount of their fans can't get that network.

If the Pats are undefeated by the time they get to that Thursday night game they will most likely broadcast it on cable.

It's the cable companies fault. Not the NFL Network,

I totally agree with you Mike. I think you have to see what tier the NHL Network is on and NBA TV and put should simply put the NFL Network in the same category.

I don't know at this time because I have Direct TV. So I get the NFL Network. We saw the Yankees go through this when they started the YES Network and the battles they had with CableVision.

I just think that NFL Networks Programming is nothing maybe a slight step above abysmal.

Archived