Call Me Creskin or Nostradamous, you heard it here first

SUorangefootball

Matt Ryan will be the Falcons QB taken with the 6 Pick in the draft AFTER they've already drafted Glenn Dorsey at #3.

How you ask?

Simple Here's how it will play out

1. Vernon Gholston

2. Jake Long

3. Glenn Dorsey

4. Darren McFadden

5. Chris Long (Chiefs will have aquired the Cowboys 1 and 3 for Allen thus gaining an extra 1st round pick to work on the O line with)

6. Jets Trade with Atlanta for Atlanta's 3 2nd round picks so Atlanta can select Ryan 1 spot ahead of New England who was waiting to make the same deal. But since Gholston and McFadden are gone and the jets want to save money, they are in the drivers seat for Rya's services, that means Chicago, Carolina and Atlanta will all be looking to find a way to land Ryan from the Jets pick.

The Jets having 4 2nd round picks is a dream scenario in this draft. It will also build a foundation for this team for years to come. Now if this comes true, someone better buy me a freaking magic wand and a cape and book me in Vegas!

Matt Ryan will be the Falcons QB taken with the 6 Pick in the draft AFTER they've already drafted Glenn Dorsey at #3.

How you ask?

1. Vernon Gholston

2. Jake Long

3. Glenn Dorsey

4. Darren McFadden

5. Chris Long (Chiefs will have aquired the Cowboys 1 and 3 for Allen thus gaining an extra 1st round pick to work on the O line with)

6. Jets Trade with Atlanta for Atlanta's 3 2nd round picks so Atlanta can select Ryan 1 spot ahead of New England who was waiting to make the same deal. But since Gholston and McFadden are gone and the jets want to save money, they are in the drivers seat for Rya's services, that means Chicago, Carolina and Atlanta will all be looking to find a way to land Ryan from the Jets pick.

The Jets having 4 2nd round picks is a dream scenario in this draft. It will also build a foundation for this team for years to come. Now if this comes true, someone better buy me a freaking magic wand and a cape and book me in Vegas!

Don't give up your day job.

How you ask?

1. Vernon Gholston

2. Jake Long

3. Glenn Dorsey

4. Darren McFadden

:bwahaharoll:

How you ask?

1. Vernon Gholston

2. Jake Long

3. Glenn Dorsey

4. Darren McFadden

Sooo... Your serious, huh?

Horrible trade.

Unless a 1st is given up in return, whether it be this year or next year..that trade sucks right off the bat.

I don't want to see us give up a 1st rounder either. But the scenario supposed Long, McFadden, and Gholston off the board. Fine then, who do you take @ 6 given these circumstances?

No pass rusher available that isn't a reach.

McKelvin? If you can't trade the pick then yes, but he's a reach here.

With 4 2nd round picks, you can choose a CB (there is plenty of depth at CB this year), a WR (one of the top-tier guys should be left), grab an LB, then who knows.. if S Kenny Phillips is available maybe you can jump on him .. or a RB. It would be lots of fun!

The only reason it makes any sense whatsoever is the fact that Bradway, Tanny and Peterson have a relationship

Otherwise, why would they trade for #6 rather that #7....not as if they want to jump in front of the Patsies who don't need a QB

Archived