Scheduled To Appear :

Abram Elam

CJ Mosley

Drew Coleman

Chansi Stuckey

James Ihedigbo

Randy Beverly

Bruce Harper

Live 5 minuets from the West Nyack one, but I would rather go to NYC after seeing who will be there. One thing I like about them moving it to 3pm is I feel better about drinking at 3pm then 12 in the morning. Lets hope no women get in the way of Justin Millers fist at this party.

do you think we will be able to get autographs at the nyc event? I would love to get Darrelle Revis and Kerry Rhodes. Anyone know?

All the players will be signing autographs throughout the event.

I should be at the NYC party. Look for me, I'll be the big guy with the Nugent jersey.

All the players will be signing autographs throughout the event.

I should be at the NYC party. Look for me, I'll be the big guy with the Nugent jersey.

Sorry Todd, the Nugent jersey will remain in the closet for this one. Will decide between Namath, Walker, Martin or Pennington.

Sorry Todd, the Nugent jersey will remain in the closet for this one. Will decide between Namath, Walker, Martin or Pennington.

WTF, is this not special enough an event for your nuge jersey? Or are you just afraid people will laugh at you because you actually spent money on a kicker's jersey? lol

WTF, is this not special enough an event for your nuge jersey? Or are you just afraid people will laugh at you because you actually spent money on a kicker's jersey? lol

Anyone who would laugh at me would get a poll smashed across their face, bitch.

;)

If you weren't being a panzy and were actually going to come, I'd wear it just for you Joe.

How much does this **** cost?

How many times do you I have to tell you this before you get it through your thick skull?

It is FREE to get in. The only thing you pay for are for, obviously, your drinks and food. FREE to get in, FREE autographs. The thing is, you must be willing to stand in line to get in for a few hours, but it is worth it, thats for sure. Last year I got autographs from:

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Nick Mangold

Leon Washington

Erik Coleman

Eric Smith

Darrell Adams

This year looks to be even better.

How many times do you I have to tell you this before you get it through your thick skull?

It is FREE to get in. The only thing you pay for are for, obviously, your drinks and food. FREE to get in, FREE autographs. The thing is, you must be willing to stand in line to get in for a few hours, but it is worth it, thats for sure. Last year I got autographs from:

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Nick Mangold

Leon Washington

Erik Coleman

Eric Smith

Darrell Adams

This year looks to be even better.

I'm not 11, I don't give three ****s about four ****s when it comes to a grown man's signature unless it is on a check.

I'm not 11, I don't give three ****s about four ****s when it comes to a grown man's signature unless it is on a check.

So you have to be 11 years old to enjoy players on your favorite team signing things that you can display in your house? You have to be a child to collect memorabilia? Interesting, I'll let the rest of the world know of your great discovery. :yawn:

So you have to be 11 years old to enjoy players on your favorite team signing things that you can display in your house? You have to be a child to collect memorabilia? Interesting, I'll let the rest of the world know of your great discovery. :yawn:

You should, it's embarrassing when grown men run around asking for autographs. ;):box:

You should, it's embarrassing when grown men run around asking for autographs. ;):box:

You consider yourself a grown man? Thats even more embarrassing. ;)

Autographs are a collectors thing that I and many other "grown men" enjoy. We're not getting down our knees, and we're not paying for them in this case. I would NEVER pay for autograph, but I'll take the free-bee's anyday.

Archived