I Have NO Idea whats going on......

SUorangefootball

And neither do any of you. You all have theories about who we will take, who will be available etc. but lets be honest none of you (myself included) no a damn thing about what is about to happen. My prediction, prepare for the VERY unexpected to occur.....

Thanks for the news flash. :roll:

And neither do any of you. You all have theories about who we will take, who will be available etc. but lets be honest none of you (myself included) no a damn thing about what is about to happen. My prediction, prepare for the VERY unexpected to occur.....

So true. Personally I can't take much more of this "I know more than the experts" mentality becuase to be honest even the experts are wrong more times than not. You have NFL front office executives that have been around the game for longer than a lot of people on this board have been alive. Their number one job in life is to watch football players and determine how well they'll do at the next level.

Look at the top 10 picks from just the last few years. Tons of players that fans and experts alike were labeling as future pro-bowlers and hall of famers

1 1 Mario Williams Texans DE North Carolina State

2 2 Reggie Bush Saints RB USC

3 3 Vince Young Titans QB Texas

4 4 D'Brickashaw Ferguson Jets T Virginia

5 5 A.J. Hawk Packers LB Ohio State

6 6 Vernon Davis 49ers TE Maryland

7 7 Michael Huff Raiders DB Texas

8 8 Donte Whitner Bills DB Ohio State

9 9 Ernie Sims Lions LB Florida State

10 10 Matt Leinart Cardinals QB USC

1 1 Alex D. Smith 49ers QB Utah

2 2 Ronnie Brown Dolphins RB Auburn

3 3 Braylon Edwards Browns WR Michigan

4 4 Cedric Benson Bears RB Texas

5 5 Cadillac Williams Buccaneers RB Auburn

6 6 Pacman Jones Titans DB West Virginia

7 7 Troy Williamson Vikings WR South Carolina

8 8 Antrel Rolle Cardinals DB Miami (FL)

9 9 Carlos Rogers Redskins DB Auburn

10 10 Mike Williams Lions WR USC

1 1 Eli Manning Chargers QB Mississippi

2 2 Robert Gallery Raiders T Iowa

3 3 Larry Fitzgerald Cardinals WR Pittsburgh

4 4 Philip Rivers Giants QB North Carolina State

5 5 Sean Taylor Redskins DB Miami (FL)

6 6 Kellen Winslow Jr Browns TE Miami (FL)

7 7 Roy Williams Lions WR Texas

8 8 DeAngelo Hall Falcons DB Virginia Tech

9 9 Reggie Williams Jaguars WR Washington

10 10 Dunta Robinson Texans DB South Carolina

1 1 Carson Palmer Bengals QB USC

2 2 Charles Rogers Lions WR Michigan State

3 3 Andre Johnson Texans WR Miami (FL)

4 4 Dewayne Robertson Jets DT Kentucky

5 5 Terence Newman Cowboys DB Kansas State

6 6 Johnathan Sullivan Saints DT Georgia

7 7 Byron Leftwich Jaguars QB Marshall

8 8 Jordan Gross Panthers T Utah

9 9 Kevin Williams Vikings DE Oklahoma State

10 10 Terrell Suggs Ravens DE Arizona State

1 1 David Carr Texans QB Fresno State

2 2 Julius Peppers Panthers DE North Carolina

3 3 Joey Harrington Lions QB Oregon

4 4 Mike Williams Bills T Texas

5 5 Quentin Jammer Chargers DB Texas

6 6 Ryan Sims Chiefs DT North Carolina

7 7 Bryant McKinnie Vikings T Miami (FL)

8 8 Roy Williams Cowboys DB Oklahoma

9 9 John Henderson Jaguars DT Tennessee

10 10 Levi Jones Bengals T Arizona State

Honestly, how many of these guys would you take in the same draft position today knowing what type of players they've become. I realize the jury is still out on some of the more recent drafts but I think we already know with guys like Cedric Benson and Troy Williamson aren't going to be the players they were expected to be coming out of college. Every year there are a few players in the top ten who fall short of their expectations and there are some who never even come close. It's a crap shoot folks. Here's to hoping the Jets guess right.

Ok towely.

I don't watch Medium every week for nuthin. :biggrin: It's so funny. There's millions at stake with these players then you draft some knuclehead like Ryan Leaf. OY' That's why I hate it when they have players rocketing up the draft boards after the combine. Who the hell cares what his vertical leap is? Can the kid play football? Show me some game film.

It has always been that way...then one team makes an off the wall pick...and everything changes....wonder when it will happen this year...

I know what is going on. I can't say how I know. But I know. :)

McFadden. He will be a Jet. Sorry, we can not take questions at this time.

Archived