Francesa is right

Green Jets & Ham

Ham need a new signature?

Bats can come back but Leiter is what he is.

Easily could have been worse with the shots hit in the 1st inning.

Tough Mets loss tonight.

I think Al is throwing the ball very well tonite ... Angels are just swinging the bats with authority, as is often the case when they play the Yankees

I can barely remember the last time we played these guys when they didn't look like the big red machine ... no matter who we have on the hill

Just one of those things ... like Mets/Braves in recent years ... we just can't seem to beat this team

I think Al is throwing the ball very well tonite ... Angels are just swinging the bats with authority, as is often the case when they play the Yankees

I can barely remember the last time we played these guys when they didn't look like the big red machine ... no matter who we have on the hill

Just one of those things ... like Mets/Braves in recent years ... we just can't seem to beat this team

I think the Angels followed the NL scouting report.

If Al is missing with the cutter, lay off it and spank the fastball.

He needs to throw strike one consistently to have any chance at this point of his career.

He gets the Twins next time out who are young and take a less disciplined approach at the plate so I like his chances in that start.

26 and counting big guy

We own the Mess, Braves, and every other National league pretender....you have not a leg to stand on when talking of teams owning another team

Who doesn't own the Mess

19 years and counting

Funny, I could have sworn the Mets came an inning away from sweeping the Yankees in their own house last they met.

Funny, I could have sworn the Mets came an inning away from sweeping the Yankees in their own house last they met.

I forgot...as a Yankee fan we get off on winning the big prize

As a Mess fan you get off on the little things, like a 2 game winning streak =D>

First and foremost, I wouldnt ballwash Mike Francessa EVER. He brings NOTHING to the table at all, in the field of sports talk radio or otherwise. Other than food, he is a jack of no trades, master of zero! So he says "the Yankees cant beat the Angels" and he is a genius? We've been saying that the Yankees cant beat good teams for years and we're a "retarded homers."

Now, I wouldnt worry about the "New" Mets if I were the Yankees either. You dont have any time for that. Theyre going in the right direction behind Paydro, as much as I hate to see him doing well...and youre not. Youre down to Randy Johnson and Mike Mussina having NO room for error. Has Mussina ever answered the call when the Yankees needed him to? And there wont be any significant help along the way either, so this is the team youre stuck with.

Archived