Francesa: "Jets would not have taken McFadden."

Matt39

Could be true. But keep in mind, Fatscessa is the same man who all but guaranteed the Raiders 'huge' offensive line would 'wear down' the bucs 'small' defensive line in the Super Bowl and that the Raiders would cruise to an easy victory.

Brilliant, call Fatscessa!

Yes, now that the fat, greasy headed turd is a Dolphin fan, following his idol's latest adventure, I'm am sure he is right in the Jets' inner circle of confidants.

haha. the people who know Fatscessa the best, his exwife, former agent, and the mad dog, all despise him.

coincidence?

Who cares??? LIVE IN THE NOW.

There were reports this morning of the Jets trying to jump to #2 & get Chris Long but dwelling on the issue isn't going to do anything....

I agree, lets move on from this garbage....

Could be true. But keep in mind, Fatscessa is the same man who all but guaranteed the Raiders 'huge' offensive line would 'wear down' the bucs 'small' defensive line in the Super Bowl and that the Raiders would cruise to an easy victory.

Brilliant, call Fatscessa!

In no way am I defending him, but I'm sure you have never made a wrong prediction. If you haven't, then why the hell aren't you on TV or the radio? He's been right on some and wrong on others.

Who cares what he says? If you don't like him don't watch. I don't think they would've taken him either unless they didn't have someone to trade with. But all it's ever going to be is speculation.

In no way am I defending him, but I'm sure you have never made a wrong prediction. If you haven't, then why the hell aren't you on TV or the radio? He's been right on some and wrong on others.

Who cares what he says? If you don't like him don't watch. I don't think they would've taken him either unless they didn't have someone to trade with. But all it's ever going to be is speculation.

A few differences...I'm not highly paid for my sports expertise. I don't arrogantly dismiss the opinions of others. I don't make predictions and frame them as guarantees. I am not dumb enough to have thought the raiders would have won that super bowl.

Archived