Raiders cut Dominic Rhodes

Scott Dierking

Dominic Rhodes > LaMont Jordan.

Not sure why they're keeping Jordan and his bloated $5+ million a year contract around with McFadden and Fargas in house. He should be cut before June 1st.

Oh and Prima, how does it suck for him? He only had to spend one year in Oakland after he made the stupid mistake of signing with them. I'm sure he's very greatful for his release.

where are all the people saying rhodes was this "great" back now? I remember them talking and talking about how it was him not the Indy system that made him great. rolflmao

Rhodes sucks, always has, always will. Moving on.

where are all the people saying rhodes was this "great" back now? I remember them talking and talking about how it was him not the Indy system that made him great. rolflmao

Rhodes sucks, always has, always will. Moving on.

I have the same feeling about how Michael Turner will do in Atlanta this season. There were many people on this board who had unhealthy man crushes on Turner.

I'm very much looking forward to see how he does.

I have the same feeling about how Michael Turner will do in Atlanta this season. There were many people on this board who had unhealthy man crushes on Turner.

I think Turner's a little different. He's a different style runner than Rhodes & with his size/speed should be able to be more successful than someone like Rhodes in less-than-ideal situations. He's a good fit alongside Norwood.

But yeah, we'll see.

It is a lot different being the so called feature back then a fill in- it will be interesting for Turner with a QB situation in Atlanta that is shaky to say the least.

Archived