Who's going

khesanh

Hey guys this is my first Miami trip is there a bar or hotel where the JETS fans are staying? I will be flying in from Houston I know I am meeting up with Joisey and Dave who else is going? I hear it's a fun time

Hey guys this is my first Miami trip is there a bar or hotel where the JETS fans are staying? I will be flying in from Houston I know I am meeting up with Joisey and Dave who else is going? I hear it's a fun time

Dave & his Dad booked one room & I booked another at the Sheraton Yankee Clipper this time around, a short stumble across the street to the Days Inn- Bahia Cabana where Brenda & most of the Jet Nation Crew started & finished dring from last year, PS. for anyone thinking of staying at the Sheraton Yankee Trader (Where Shula`s Rest. is located) they are shutting down in June to do a multi. million $$$$$$$$ renovation ,that may take a while so they are "NOT" taking reservations around the time the JETS play in Miami.

Dave & his Dad booked one room & I booked another at the Sheraton Yankee Clipper this time around, a short stumble across the street to the Days Inn- Bahia Cabana where Brenda & most of the Jet Nation Crew started & finished dring from last year, PS. for anyone thinking of staying at the Sheraton Yankee Trader (Where Shula`s Rest. is located) they are shutting down in June to do a multi. million $$$$$$$$ renovation ,that may take a while so they are "NOT" taking reservations around the time the JETS play in Miami.

Just what I needed will see you and Dave I will make reservation then at the Days Inn - Bahia Cabana. wanted to stay witht he team though any thoughts?

Mrs 13 and myself will be playing toursit and host again to all the JN'ers. We will get a room on the beach with you guys again but don't know which one yet. Wasn't aware the Trader was closing, thanx for the info Chris.

Maybe do Bahia Mar or the Clipper with you guys, Chris...whats it running a night?

Mrs 13 and myself will be playing toursit and host again to all the JN'ers. We will get a room on the beach with you guys again but don't know which one yet. Wasn't aware the Trader was closing, thanx for the info Chris.

Maybe do Bahia Mar or the Clipper with you guys, Chris...whats it running a night?

We got a AAA rate of $119. per night ,for 2 doubles, choice of a King also I think the Ocean Front with the Balcony is $159 per. ,and for those who know the Shraton Yankee Trader it is almost in the Ocean ...lol & as long as we can stumble across the Highway to the Bahia Bar without getting hit ,it should be a fine weekend.....

We got a AAA rate of $119. per night ,for 2 doubles, choice of a King also I think the Ocean Front with the Balcony is $159 per. ,and for those who know the Shraton Yankee Trader it is almost in the Ocean ...lol & as long as we can stumble across the Highway to the Bahia Bar without getting hit ,it should be a fine weekend.....

The Clipper sounds like the place to be..I will get the boss to ok it and book it

Is DNA doing the thing where he buys tickets for 50 people again? That was cool, I hope I make the top 50 this year. Getting shut out the past few years really hurt.

guess youre just gonna have to try harder...at least your message board isn't #51:)

Is DNA doing the thing where he buys tickets for 50 people again? That was cool, I hope I make the top 50 this year. Getting shut out the past few years really hurt.

You may as well stick yourself in a pizza oven on high, It`s hot enough in those uppercorner/endzone seats in DEC. ,Let me tell you from past expirence, you do not want those uppers in Sept.

We're thinking of upping it to 75 this year, but umm, ehhh, well if anyone cancels I'll keep you in mind.

Booked at $104 per night...GOD BLESS AARP !!!

You Old Fa**s get breaks on everything I swear, I guess I shouldn`t complain ,I should be thankful they don`t card me at the Gate and tell me I have to be over 55 to get into the state...LOL

I think we are staying at the Loews Miami South Beach hotel Ashley's dad Richard is going

We're thinking of upping it to 75 this year, but umm, ehhh, well if anyone cancels I'll keep you in mind.

Dude - dont tell him that stuff. Then he'll just keep bugging you. Besides, if there's any extra's they should go to joebaby's entourage.

'wanna know what's funny? I've been to the bar at the Bahia Cabana. There's this outdoor bar there - cool little place with license plates on the ceiling of the bar/tiki hut ...anyway, I noticed a deluge of Massachusetts plates. So, I was curious....well, a friend was curious, and asked the bartender what fanbase was the best. The bartender said that BY FAR THE PATRIOTS FANS WERE THE BEST. Best tippers, best people. Hahahahaha...I laughed and laughed. :mrgreen:

'wanna know what's funny? I've been to the bar at the Bahia Cabana. There's this outdoor bar there - cool little place with license plates on the ceiling of the bar/tiki hut ...anyway, I noticed a deluge of Massachusetts plates. So, I was curious....well, a friend was curious, and asked the bartender what fanbase was the best. The bartender said that BY FAR THE PATRIOTS FANS WERE THE BEST. Best tippers, best people. Hahahahaha...I laughed and laughed. :mrgreen:

That's really odd. Having lived in FL for over 13 years I heard countless stories of how obnoxious New Englanders were. Of course they always said NYers were somewhere after Michigan People and people from Ohio, but it is pretty widely held opinion in FL that people specifically from Boston are rather rude, and obnoxious.

Of course that doesn't apply to our NE fans here....of course;)

That's really odd. Having lived in FL for over 13 years I heard countless stories of how obnoxious New Englanders were. Of course they always said NYers were somewhere after Michigan People and people from Ohio, but it is pretty widely held opinion in FL that people specifically from Boston are rather rude, and obnoxious.

Of course that doesn't apply to our NE fans here....of course;)

I swear to Gawd, that is 100% true....much the chagrin of my friend who is not a Pats fan. Additionally, It was mentioned that nothing was more obnoxious than the j-e-t-s jets,jets, jets! chant after you hear it about 147 times. Of course I agreed whole-heartedly! :)

You may as well stick yourself in a pizza oven on high, It`s hot enough in those uppercorner/endzone seats in DEC. ,Let me tell you from past expirence, you do not want those uppers in Sept.

Yeah, have been there for games in September before and they are rough. Wear a hat, plenty of sunscreen, and drink lots of water. There's always a few people that end up passing out and are burnt to a crisp that act like it's being played in NJ in October. Good thing is that there always plenty of Jets fans, it's almost like a home game.

Dude - dont tell him that stuff. Then he'll just keep bugging you. Besides, if there's any extra's they should go to joebaby's entourage.

If joebaby brings his entourage maybe we won't even bother buying tickets (assuming I end up going).

So says you Garb ,maybe they told you that to try and get you to reach a little deeper in your pocket when tipping, I know when Iwalked up to that bar after my first drink on the first day my drink never got empty before being offered another and anytime I walked into that bar all week ,the bartender would have my beer waiting for me before I got seated at the bar,That tells me our group of JET fans ,tipped well enough for them to remember us ....

So says you Garb ,maybe they told you that to try and get you to reach a little deeper in your pocket when tipping, I know when Iwalked up to that bar after my first drink on the first day my drink never got empty before being offered another and anytime I walked into that bar all week ,the bartender would have my beer waiting for me before I got seated at the bar,That tells me our group of JET fans ,tipped well enough for them to remember us ....

Per usual, you are dead wrong.

1) I'm not the one that asked. A rival fan asked. A person who was obviously a fan of another team.

2) How would the bartender know I was a Pats fan? I don't wear Pats gear unless I'm at a game.

3) Congrats! You must be proud!

Per usual, you are dead wrong.

1) I'm not the one that asked. A rival fan asked. A person who was obviously a fan of another team.

2) How would the bartender know I was a Pats fan? I don't wear Pats gear unless I'm at a game.

3) Congrats! You must be proud!

Because most of you New England CHEAT-tah Fans never shut up about your *championships* especially in the presence of JET fans and usually they are loud enough that you wouldn`t have to be talking directly to the bartender ,they would have heard you from across the bar even if you weren`t talking to them . & I am always proud to be a JET fan yes! & i am definetly not wrong about the tipping part & if you would like to challange me on that ,fell free to ask Tabor ,124 or 4-H if inspite of the crowd at the JETS draft party if they ever had their drinks get empty before our waitress came back to get us another one

Because most of you New England CHEAT-tah Fans never shut up about your *championships* especially in the presence of JET fans and usually they are loud enough that you wouldn`t have to be talking directly to the bartender ,they would have heard you from across the bar even if you weren`t talking to them . & I am always proud to be a JET fan yes! & i am definetly not wrong about the tipping part & if you would like to challange me on that ,fell free to ask Tabor ,124 or 4-H if inspite of the crowd at the JETS draft party if they ever had their drinks get empty before our waitress came back to get us another one

Yes, those j-e-t-s jets, jets, jets chants are just so cute after you've heard it seventy times in 20 minutes! ;)

I'm just telling you what the bartender said. It's not an idictment on your tipping style. I'm sure you are a very generous guy. I suspect that for a Pats game down there it becomes a Pats crowd. Jest game? Jets crowd. Bills game? No crowd. LOL!

BTW - I'm a very proud Pats fan. You do not own the tradmark on "proud fanbase" Sorry.

For anyone else who was thinking about CLUBSEATS & A/C for this game ,I was looking on stubhub yesterday there was a group of 4 seats together in section 214 ,that would be the JETS side between the 50 -40 yd. lines ,they are going for $667 each!,at that rate we could get 10-15 of us and get a lux. box

Booked my room...and with 3 others it only cost me $100 from Fri-Mon..can't beat that. I would rather have some extra $$ for drinking an drinking oh an a good meal!

BTW...Joisey....I can vouch for the bartender sayin the PATs fans were the best fans but the JETS came in pretty damn close....:cheers:

Booked my room...and with 3 others it only cost me $100 from Fri-Mon..can't beat that. I would rather have some extra $$ for drinking an drinking oh an a good meal!

BTW...Joisey....I can vouch for the bartender sayin the PATs fans were the best fans but the JETS came in pretty damn close....:cheers:

My room at the Clipper is just a little over $100 per. night with just me in it, I was speaking of the club seat prices that were $667 each on stub hub...& Then you sided with a Pat fan over a JET FAN,I am shocked .....

My room at the Clipper is just a little over $100 per. night with just me in it, I was speaking of the club seat prices that were $667 each on stub hub...& Then you sided with a Pat fan over a JET FAN,I am shocked .....

That Pat fan is Garb- so we can forgive Brenda maybe for that one!

I didn't side with a PATS fan.....OY! MEN! =;::wub

Archived