Bills draftee Hardy allegedly his father, pulled gun

JetNation

i bet you his dad was a money grubbing pile of ****. I worked with a guy that had a kid going to Ohio State, he was going in as a true freshmen. The guy i knew told me that when his son makes it into the NFL he will take care of dear old dad. Problem is dear old dad hadn't seen or spoken to his son in over ten years.

A lot of hood rat fathers try to claim dividends on their ability to impregnate.

Wasn't this the guy we were "supposed" to take? :P

i wanted him, and i don't like that he is on the Bills. Seeing as we haven't seen him play yet, nor do we know much if anything about the story...i'll hold out on judging his play until then.

This is really nothing. He had a legit and legal permit for the gun he had, and no police action was taken. The father said it was a misunderstanding.

It doesn't help his dad was in jail the whole time Hardy was growing up on drug charges, perfect time to get back into his life huh?

Really ? I didn't know that. I still love his athletic ability tho, I still think he'll be a great WR.

Yeah apparently his girlfriend called the cops once and on the tape it said he was beating her and the baby at which point the phone was unplugged.

Come on, you def did not know this will happen to him.

According to some Hardy DID have a "past". Apparently he now has a "present" problem. I know I wanted him in the 2nd round. We could have done it too without giving up a 4th.

This is really nothing. He had a legit and legal permit for the gun he had, and no police action was taken. The father said it was a misunderstanding.

It doesn't help his dad was in jail the whole time Hardy was growing up on drug charges, perfect time to get back into his life huh?

I'd like to know where you read THAT. I just read the article on CBS sports and they said he had fled before the cops got there. Sounds like it might be agent spin at this point. As far as his dad , why not just avoid the guy. That's pretty simple isn't it?

Archived