Saw Iron Maiden last night

slowmoe57

For all you metal heads -- the show kicked ass from start to finish

high energy great stage show and they have not missed a beat

They started off with Aces High and went through all of their best songs

Rise of the Ancient Mariner was a freakin show stopper - Dickenson was in full voice but was drowned out a bit during the show but the man can still bring it -- for a guy his age running around and singing is just incredible -- awesome guitar playing probably one of the best shows of the summer -- dont miss it when they come to your area

note-- all those high horse riders who THINK they have superior taste in music (you know who you are ) need not respond

Rise of the Ancient Mariner was a freakin show stopper - Dickenson was in full voice but was drowned out a bit during the show but the man can still bring it -- for a guy his age running around and singing is just incredible -- awesome guitar playing probably one of the best shows of the summer -- dont miss it when they come to your area

note-- all those high horse riders who THINK they have superior taste in music (you know who you are ) need not respond

Sounds awesome, Maiden always puts on a great show. I wish I could have seen them this year. My brother went and said it was awesome.

Care for a slightly-used JN/Maiden avatar?

eddieavatarum9.jpg

Care for a slightly-used JN/Maiden avatar?

eddieavatarum9.jpg

I would love it but since I am somewhat handcuffed by my work computer I cant for the life of me download this as my avatar -- any help would be appreciated -- thanx

That's awesome, I'd love to see them. Didn't even realize they were touring.

:headbang:

Haha. I forgot that I did see them already, March 1987, but was only 15 at the time. Saw them at the Meadowlands, as per this website tour schedule, Waysted opened... haven't a clue who they are though.

My ears were ringing for 3 days after. Damn, I should still have the tour book... where is it!

http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=tour06_sit/dates06_sit〈=eng&link=tours

:rl::rl::rl:

I wish I could find the picture of my bedroom as a kid. I had 4 huge concert posters of Maiden; Live After Death, Somewhere In Time, Piece of Mind and I believe the last one was Powerslave.

I shared a bedroom with my sister and every inch of my side of the room was covered with posters, magazine pics, anything and everything - updated weekly, if not daily! hahahahaha. She was more into Ozzy and Led Zep.

Steve Harris, my first love. :love0040: Well, there's Adrian Smith too. I'm so torn.

I've never really gotten into this band, but to be around this long and still have people excited about seeing them perform means they've got a lot going on. A band I do know something about, Dream Theater, did an enitre cover record of them and has done live shows of IM's stuff.

beastlg.jpg

I've never really gotten into this band, but to be around this long and still have people excited about seeing them perform means they've got a lot going on. A band I do know something about, Dream Theater, did an enitre cover record of them and has done live shows of IM's stuff.

beastlg.jpg

I have to check this out, didn't realize they did this. I was into Dream Theater in the early 90's, but for the life of me can't remember their songs.

WOO HOO!

This thread got me so psyched, I just ordered tix for Sat, June 14th PNC!!! Orchestra seats.

Eddie, I'm coming to see you!

THANKS SLOWMOE57!!!

Your very welcome it was my first time seeing them since 83 at the Garden with Judas Priest -- best part I took my 14 year old son with me he absolutly loved it - had to pay 50 bucks for a tee shirt albeit a very cool one -- for him not me -- enjoy

WOO HOO!

This thread got me so psyched, I just ordered tix for Sat, June 14th PNC!!! Orchestra seats.

Eddie, I'm coming to see you!

THANKS SLOWMOE57!!!

WOW!!! Good thing you checked this out! For some reason I thought it was the 21st? It's the 14th!! I just checked my tix!! That would have sucked! Thanks Mrs.Taborjet!!!

Archived