Memorial Weekend...what are the plans?

rillo

Pre-school??? God Bless you,,I thought you were a little closer to the 'empty nest' than that :D

Did the clubhouse thing,,ended up a danger pit ,,

what we came up with was some old telephone polls and made a 3 sided encampment in our woods and then dug a fire pit for campfire etc,,and we would then pitch tent there for summer,,alot safer than the collapse of a treehouse or falling from tree ;)

Friday,,,Indy Jones movie,,dinner

saturday...visit my mom, take her shopping, wife and I to flea market..shopping a bit,,,dinner, then movie..

sunday...wife and i take my mom to see that flick about old people forming that singing group...take a drive in the country....dinner out...

monday...bbq with all family except JGBs and Mrs. JGBs :(,,will meet daughters boyfriends parents for 1st time...croquet,,,

:rolleyes:

me play a little golf, make a little love and play some more golf;)

Pre-school??? God Bless you,,I thought you were a little closer to the 'empty nest' than that :D

Did the clubhouse thing,,ended up a danger pit ,,

what we came up with was some old telephone polls and made a 3 sided encampment in our woods and then dug a fire pit for campfire etc,,and we would then pitch tent there for summer,,alot safer than the collapse of a treehouse or falling from tree ;)

Friday,,,Indy Jones movie,,dinner

saturday...visit my mom, take her shopping, wife and I to flea market..shopping a bit,,,dinner, then movie..

sunday...wife and i take my mom to see that flick about old people forming that singing group...take a drive in the country....dinner out...

monday...bbq with all family except JGBs and Mrs. JGBs :(,,will meet daughters boyfriends parents for 1st time...croquet,,,

The trees in our back yard are very old. We wanted to do a tree house but they are in bad shape and will have to come down soon. So this will be a free standing clubhouse with its own footers etc. I will post pictures when it is done.

No empty nest here. The youngest just turned 5. Starting over -- maybe we will get it right this time. :-P

I was saying that Todd is no Iron Man ifyouknowwhatiamtalkingabout.

It's Tabor, man. Not Todd. He's trying to lay low. Jeesh. j/k

Anyway, Downey's muscles... HOT. He just needs some tattoos and I'd be on the next plain to Hollyweird stalking him. :rl:

The trees in our back yard are very old. We wanted to do a tree house but they are in bad shape and will have to come down soon. So this will be a free standing clubhouse with its own footers etc. I will post pictures when it is done.

No empty nest here. The youngest just turned 5. Starting over -- maybe we will get it right this time. :-P

hahah,,the youngest always knows how to play the game better,,,soaks it all in..

whats the over/under on how long before son brings his 1st Playboy into clubhouse ;)

Can someone translate this gibberish for me? lol :confused0058:

In other words, you constantly set up your husband with some of the things you say. it's all good, we all know Todd has his ''short comings'' :lol:

hahah,,the youngest always knows how to play the game better,,,soaks it all in..

whats the over/under on how long before son brings his 1st Playboy into clubhouse ;)

Good lord SJ, that's so 1960's. these kids these days get all of that on the interweb.

The internet man -- playboy is a thing of the past, lol.

Eh, it was a joke Mrs TJ. are you still mad at the gas station guy?

I know you were kidding, give me a break! I didn't freak on the dude too bad, like screaming or anything. But reprimanded him bad, probably felt like a child being bitch slapped by his momma. It wasn't his fault, but screw their management.

Anyway, yeah dear I know you were joking. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshus.

:cheers:

I know you were kidding, give me a break! I didn't freak on the dude too bad, like screaming or anything. But reprimanded him bad, probably felt like a child being bitch slapped by his momma. It wasn't his fault, but screw their management.

Anyway, yeah dear I know you were joking. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshus.

:cheers:

OK! :cheers:

I was just being careful. all of the ladies here at JN seem to be on edge lately. and I certainly wouldn't want to piss any of them off. :)

I was just being careful. all of the ladies here at JN seem to be on edge lately. and I certainly wouldn't want to piss any of them off. :)

LOL! i think you probably mean me .. no need to lump all the women in there..

and i was just trying to stir the pot..

;)

DUDE! What are you smokin' in those cigars over there?!! My posting has been minimal lately and although I'm an incredibly feisty German/Irish mutt combined with my two Gemini sides, I very rarely get tweaked over stuff like this.

I'm more relaxed than ya'll might think. :cheergal::love0040:

But be careful, stay on your toes, 'cuz you never know! :bwahaharoll:

LOL! i think you probably mean me .. no need to lump all the women in there..

and i was just trying to stir the pot..

;)

Pot = Definitely has been stirred. LOL! I haven't even posted anywhere in support or against the aforementioned pot. ;)

Just be extra careful when you see Wal-Mart bags full of Cotton Leeches lying around here. Ten its time to worry

Archived