Memorial Weekend...what are the plans?

rillo

I guess we're going to the circus tonight.

Might try to golf tomorrow then taking Grant to see Indian Jones after he gets back from a birthday party.

The rest of the time will probably be spent preparing to paint my house.

Big Irish Festival near here tomorrrow. Going to hear a lot of great music and drink plenty of Guinness.

Trying to talk the wife into going to the drive-in to see Indiana Jones and Ironman either tonight or Sunday. The kids are with their incubator this weekend, so I can't take them along on these adventures. :(

Gotta find time to do some yard work, too. It's rained every day, lately, and my lawn is out of control.

Big Irish Festival near here tomorrrow. Going to hear a lot of great music and drink plenty of Guinness.

Trying to talk the wife into going to the drive-in to see Indiana Jones and Ironman either tonight or Sunday. The kids are with their incubator this weekend, so I can't take them along on these adventures. :(

Gotta find time to do some yard work, too. It's rained every day, lately, and my lawn is out of control.

That incubator line cracks me up everytime :rl:

Bob will always be da man

Going to see Chronicles of Narnia tonight with the wife and kids, then tomorrow is relax day. Work on Sunday and Monday.

If you haven't seen Iron Man yet, I highly recommend that you see it first. I've seen both and Iron Man was head and shoulders above Narnia.

If you haven't seen Iron Man yet, I highly recommend that you see it first. I've seen both and Iron Man was head and shoulders above Narnia.

I havent seen it and want to, but my (step)kids have seen it already and wanted to see something different.

I havent seen it and want to, but my (step)kids have seen it already and wanted to see something different.

Hey now. The kids count, but not always. Take the Mrs. out to see Iron Man, let the kids sit in another theater. You get to see the movie you want, Mrs. drools over Downey's muscles and the kids are happy too. Win-Win-Win situation. :deshade:

I guess we're going to the circus tonight.

Might try to golf tomorrow then taking Grant to see Indian Jones after he gets back from a birthday party.

The rest of the time will probably be spent preparing to paint my house.

So basically you are working tonight.Elephant dung scrapers never get a night off.

I really liked Iron Man too... that's typically not my kind of movie, but I did really enjoyed it.

:cheergal:

Don't take this the wrong way. But seriously what would you know about an "Iron Man"?

So please forgive us if we are skeptical. From what we are told you have no "Iron Man" experience.

:winking0001:

Friday - Took off to see our youngest son graduate pre-school, BBQ, hang out in the back yard all day. By the fire at night.

Saturday - Tee ball and Yard work. (I am not playing tee ball, lol).

Sunday - Start making good on the whole, "Build the kids a back yard club house" promise.

Monday - BBQ.

Plan on mountain biking about 17 miles out at a state park near Ann Arbor later today.

BBQ on sunday, then travelling to my grandfather's grave to pay my respects. World War II vet who served in both theaters.

busy weekend.. going to george clooneys beach house.. then taking a quick flight to the UK and jamming with pete townshend.. then on monday walking the runway at a milan fashion show, after presenting a paper on theoretical differencial equations and related topology.. then quick jaunt back to ct. for a bbq at my house with barack who will be in town after his graduation speech at wesleyan.

OR

just hanging with friends and family :D

Friday - Took off to see our youngest son graduate pre-school, BBQ, hang out in the back yard all day. By the fire at night.

Saturday - Tee ball and Yard work. (I am not playing tee ball, lol).

Sunday - Start making good on the whole, "Build the kids a back yard club house" promise.

Monday - BBQ.

Pre-school??? God Bless you,,I thought you were a little closer to the 'empty nest' than that :D

Did the clubhouse thing,,ended up a danger pit ,,

what we came up with was some old telephone polls and made a 3 sided encampment in our woods and then dug a fire pit for campfire etc,,and we would then pitch tent there for summer,,alot safer than the collapse of a treehouse or falling from tree ;)

Friday,,,Indy Jones movie,,dinner

saturday...visit my mom, take her shopping, wife and I to flea market..shopping a bit,,,dinner, then movie..

sunday...wife and i take my mom to see that flick about old people forming that singing group...take a drive in the country....dinner out...

monday...bbq with all family except JGBs and Mrs. JGBs :(,,will meet daughters boyfriends parents for 1st time...croquet,,,

Archived