LaTroy Hawkins...

JonEJet

why must we continue to watch this guy fold like a lawn chair each and every time we need an inning

Painful loss

If I recall I don't remember many Skankee fans rejoicing when they picked up Hawkins. Looks like they were right.

Apparently this front office thinks it's better for the team to have people like LaTroy Hawkins, and Ross Ohlendwarf in. While you have these stats from J.B. Cox, and Mark Melancon today:

J.B. Cox (AAA)

0.2 IP, 1 BB, 1 K, 0 runs

Mark Melancon (AA)

4 IP, 2 hits, 1 BB, 1 K, 0 runs

Whats that? Melancon, a guy who can do long relief work, and not allow anything? That looks new. I agree, he is much better as our 7th or 8th inning guy right now, but lets just get these two up to the majors immediately!

Any questions?

Cox still hasn't allowed a run in AAA through 7.1 IP. If Cox didn't get injured last year, he would have got promoted last year, so whats the point in having him waste his time in AAA?

Melancon now has a 1.50 ERA in AA through 15 IP. It's time to promote him to AAA for about 5-10 IP there, and then promote him to the majors.

But, no, lets just keep those two idiots in the majors instead. I swear, I am on strike, I will not watch another Yankees game until Hawkins is gone, and Cox is up. They better do that today, because I have nothing to do at 7... lol

Archived