JETS VS NFL

jetmant87

success wise i agree w/ you..but we do have to go another 20 yrs playing in the giants stadium

Pssst...........

This is kind of a secret so don't tell anyone. They are building a new stadium.

It will have a corporate name on it.

For the first time in franchise history the Jets will actually own a stadium. Sure it won't be 100% of it, but they'll own half of it. No more rent. This is our first real home, coming in 2010.

For the first time in franchise history the Jets will actually own a stadium. Sure it won't be 100% of it, but they'll own half of it. No more rent. This is our first real home, coming in 2010.

Should have been in NYC instead of in the meadowdump. Then it would have been 100 percent Jets and would have looked great Thanks Silver

Should have been in NYC instead of in the meadowdump. Then it would have been 100 percent Jets and would have looked great Thanks Silver

Very few folks on this board could have afforded seats in the WSS. People are upset about the PSL's now. HA

yea.. i have to go with the eagles...never won a superbowl and blow it every year consistantly

In order:

Lions

Eagles

Jets

Bills

I would have mentioned the Cardinals but they are now on their 3rd City (Chicago, St. Louis, Phoenix) and the current "fanbase" at least witnessed a playoff win.

Yeah I really would've enjoyed the usual 1 hour drive home taking 4-6 hours. Would've been awesome. To add onto that we could always look at the fact that there would be no tailgating and the food would be 5x more expensive than it will be in the new Meadowlands stadium which has treated the Jets just fine.

But hey maybe the Lobster and Merlot vendors walking around would've been cool.

I would have to say Lions, Browns and Bengals have it worse... at least the Bills and Eagles have been to a SB in the last 40 years

I forgot about the Browns. They should be #1. They lost some heart breakers back in the 80's (both against the Broncos) and then had Modell move the team to Baltimore.

The Bengals? They have at least been to a couple of Super Bowls.

I would have to say Lions, Browns and Bengals have it worse... at least the Bills and Eagles have been to a SB in the last 40 years

Have you forgotten about the Bengals two trips to the Super Bowl? I believe they were slaughtered by Joe Montana each time.

#1 have to be the Browns.

Diehard fans who had their team taken away from them by a d'bag owner.

Archived