Coco Crisp aka Bush Leaguer

LiLMiCKMANTLE

So Richie Sexson, doesn't get hit by a pitch, charges the mound and throws his helmet at the pitcher and gets 5 games. Coco Crisp gets hit intentionally, charges the mound, empty handed mind you, and gets 7. I don't care how many games you suspend Crisp for, but how about a little consistency? And Lester? Why? Thanks again Yankee Bob.

No I dont get Lester at all, but I did miss Iwamura somehow. I guess I was too busy watching Gomes throw those jabs lol.

I don't blame Iwamura for what he did but it was funny watching him throw jabs while Coco was on the bottom of the pile.

Gomez was throwing his haymakers while Iwamura was on the side hitting Coco's thigh or something.

Iwamura was throwing punches when Crisp was on the bottom of the pile. It was pretty obvious.

Did you even watch a replay of the fight?????

I specifically looked for Iwamura, hoping he'd get a karaqte chop in or two, but he was duking it out with someone SATANDING on the catchers side of the mound

I think Crawford was the guy doing Big Gorilla type work

Did you even watch a replay of the fight?????

I specifically looked for Iwamura, hoping he'd get a karaqte chop in or two, but he was duking it out with someone SATANDING on the catchers side of the mound

I think Crawford was the guy doing Big Gorilla type work

Iwamura definitely went after Crisp while Crisp was on the ground. He was pulled off by someone though early.

I don't even know where to start. But you obviously missed that Coco sorta landed a punch after ducking Shields' punch. I wouldn't mess with Coco. He went 17-0 as an amateur boxer.

I honestly wouldn't mind Farnsworth, and Coco going at it, even though I know Farnsie, the only thing he's good at is fighting, would knock the crap out of Mr. Cereal.

Archived