wow, what a game

Matt39

That's my boy!!!!

Hey Bugg, still think he's shot???

I'd love to be wrong, because with Cano turning into the shadow of Horace Clarke crossed with Jim Mason offensviely, this team needs a serious bat in the middle . Still, his contract is up at the end of the year. Unless he takes a serious cut, this is his swan song in pinstripes. No reason not to hope for the best right now; a great game.

Giambi!

I had to go down to Hamden, CT today for a meeting and listened to most of the game. I missed the part when the Jays went up 7-2, but heard the rest of it on the ride home.

I must say that Suzy Waldman is horrible. How does she even have a job? She can't put a sentence together and when she does it doesn't make any sense.

One of the worst commentators I have ever heard.

I had to go down to Hamden, CT today for a meeting and listened to most of the game. I missed the part when the Jays went up 7-2, but heard the rest of it on the ride home.

I must say that Suzy Waldman is horrible. How does she even have a job? She can't put a sentence together and when she does it doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, most Yankee fans don't really like Waldman. She doesn't know a thing about the game of baseball. I like Sterling though, he has all these different kind of names for players, and cheers like crazy, but just because he knows the game of baseball, is why I like him. Waldman is an idiot though.

Hey, do you think Kevin Millar has anything left? I heard a rumor the Mets are trying to trade for him. what do you think the Orioles want in return?

\:D/

I was actually down in Baltimore last weekend. The O's fans are down on Millar. It seems like he is carrying a hamstring/leg injury. The guy is a gamer though.

I'm sure the O's would take a bucket of sand for the guy!

I was actually down in Baltimore last weekend. The O's fans are down on Millar. It seems like he is carrying a hamstring/leg injury. The guy is a gamer though.

I'm sure the O's would take a bucket of sand for the guy!

Well...

A bucket of sand = Carlos Delgado.

:lol:

I'd love to be wrong, because with Cano turning into the shadow of Horace Clarke crossed with Jim Mason offensviely, this team needs a serious bat in the middle . Still, his contract is up at the end of the year. Unless he takes a serious cut, this is his swan song in pinstripes. No reason not to hope for the best right now; a great game.

Cano, Giambi, matsui, Abreu these are the guys that are key for a 2nd half rally....been real happy with Damon this year...seems to be healthy this year

BUT

It is all for not if Wang doesn't start getting that sinker down

When the Yankees moved from Channel 11 to Channel 5 a while back, channel 5 didn't want her. then Steinbrenner threatened to pull the plug on the contract if she wasn't employed. so that's why we have to listen to her awful opinions and annoying voice.

Archived