Thanks ALOT MAX

Brenjetsfan

Remind me again why we are voting for her? Why did we pick her? Nobody knows her. And lets have this a clean fight instead of whoring out votes please. Looks like I'll be sending some people to vote for Liana now. :)

Remind me again why we are voting for her? Why did we pick her? Nobody knows her. And lets have this a clean fight instead of whoring out votes please. Looks like I'll be sending some people to vote for Liana now. :)

WE didn't pick her..I asked for some support thats all....an may the better GIRL win!

:cheergal:

Aren't we all on the SAME TEAM here????

I pay the server bill. So I get to choose. That is how it works.

:winking0001:

I am gettin hammered over at the VISITING LOCKER ROOM on the Pats board for aksing for some assistance for Danielle....

I NEVER EVER had to PM a mod to keep an eye on nasty posters...OY!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=83443

Its all good ....just some off season FUN!!!

Sorry to hear that Bren. There are some real a-holes over at patsfans. There is a reason Garb, Alk and myself pretty much avoid the place.

Sorry to hear that Bren. There are some real a-holes over at patsfans. There is a reason Garb, Alk and myself pretty much avoid the place.

I check it out often, post infrequently. Blind homersim rampant - and the few voices of reason (**cough**me**cough) get ridiculed for being a bad fan. For example, there was a thread/pol: Nick Kaczur - Hero or not? I mean, are you kidding me???? So I said NO - he's a loser drug addict and a lousy lineman to boot. Of course, and certainly not all, but the vocal majority called my fandom into question. Dookie heads.

I check it out often, post infrequently. Blind homersim rampant - and the few voices of reason (**cough**me**cough) get ridiculed for being a bad fan. For example, there was a thread/pol: Nick Kaczur - Hero or not? I mean, are you kidding me???? So I said NO - he's a loser drug addict and a lousy lineman to boot. Of course, and certainly not all, but the vocal majority called my fandom into question. Dookie heads.

Pretty much par for the course. I took a savage beating when I complained about the 40% increase in Season Tickets prices a few months ago. It was like the entire board turned into BZ!

Pretty much par for the course. I took a savage beating when I complained about the 40% increase in Season Tickets prices a few months ago. It was like the entire board turned into BZ!

LOL!!!!!!!!! :rl:

Well, I know when I use my considerable clout to help some model win a contest on myspace, I generally get a bj as compensation. But I just highly doubt MAxxx's negotiation skills are that advanced or cut throat.

Bergen County is 1) crappy and 2) filled with wannabe New Yorkers.

REAL Jersey Guys and Girls come from CENTRAL Jersey.

I don't know many people who actually come out of the closet and admit to being from Jersey.

Bergen County is 1) crappy and 2) filled with wannabe New Yorkers.

REAL Jersey Guys and Girls come from CENTRAL Jersey.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

You can't be serious. Central Jersey? Isn't that the land of nothing? I'd hardly call one of the richest counties in the country "crappy" :rl:

:rl: :rl: :rl:

You can't be serious. Central Jersey? Isn't that the land of nothing? I'd hardly call one of the richest counties in the country "crappy" :rl:

I think the state is known for its shoreline. Most of which people visit in the Central part of the state.

um i have met her at dragons games

I think the state is known for its shoreline. Most of which people visit in the Central part of the state.

Plenty better places in Northern and Southern New Jersey.

Also, would you call Ocean and Atlantic counties "Central" NJ? I wouldn't. Thats Southern to me. Central would consist of Mercer, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Monmouth, Union, Somerset and Burlington. Maybe you can make an argument that Ocean County and Sleazside Heights belongs as "Central" NJ.

The counties that matter:

Morris, Bergen, Passiac, Essex, Hudson, Cape May and Atlantic reside in North and South. Central has one nice one in Ocean.

Plenty better places in Northern and Southern New Jersey.

Also, would you call Ocean and Atlantic counties "Central" NJ? I wouldn't. Thats Southern to me. Central would consist of Mercer, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Monmouth, Union, Somerset and Burlington. Maybe you can make an argument that Ocean County and Sleazside Heights belongs as "Central" NJ.

The counties that matter:

Morris, Bergen, Passiac, Essex, Hudson, Cape May and Atlantic reside in North and South. Central has one nice one in Ocean.

The state is what 200 miles long? Someday when you are older and get your license I will explain to you what Central NJ actually consists of.

And I will tell Bon Jovi and all the other stars that live on the Navesink River in Monmouth that Modell's Joe says they don't matter. They will be heartbroken I am sure, lol.

The state is what 200 miles long? Someday when you are older and get your license I will explain to you what Central NJ actually consists of.

And I will tell Bon Jovi and all the other stars that live on the Navesink River in Monmouth that Modell's Joe says they don't matter. They will be heartbroken I am sure, lol.

Get my license? Seriously Phil? :rl:

I've been to Central NJ, and there is nothing special there. Nothing will ever beat Northern New Jersey, or Atlantic City and Cape May in the South. Sorry.

Get my license? Seriously Phil? :rl:

I've been to Central NJ, and there is nothing special there. Nothing will ever beat Northern New Jersey, or Atlantic City and Cape May in the South. Sorry.

Northern Jersey is great. If you are running a shipping and receiving business.

The state has nice parts all around. And there is enough of the crappy parts to go around as well. I love these blanket statements. Shades of gray. The world isn't so black and white.

Archived