Johnny goes 6-6...

JonEJet

That was a poor display of pitching by the Yankees. Mo is not perfect, so I will let him slide. he is having an awesome season. Andy sucked ass. Our pitching is in the toilet.[/QUOTE]

One bad outing doesent give us down the toilet pitching. I think Andy deserves a pass, its about time the offense picked up a pitcher this season.

That was a poor display of pitching by the Yankees. Mo is not perfect, so I will let him slide. he is having an awesome season. Andy sucked ass. Our pitching is in the toilet.

One bad outing doesent give us down the toilet pitching. I think Andy deserves a pass, its about time the offense picked up a pitcher this season.

:roll:

Wow, he went 6 for 6 one game.....I'm a die-hard Yankees fan, but I have to admit that he does suck. He plays worse than alot of rookies. That's just my opinion, though.

Then obviously you havn't watched too many games this season:

BA: 326

HR: 6

RBI: 31

RS: 38

SB: 10

That's not too good. I expect all-star numbers from him.....

Thats not too good? Are you kidding me? If you're expecting more Homeruns, thats is never going to happen. Johnny has never been a homerun hitter. Other than his Homerun total being down, which it always is, what is bad about his numbers? :eek:

Sorry, I didn't know 34 year old lead off hiters were supposed to hit like Barry freakin Bonds.

Thats not too good? Are you kidding me? If you're expecting more Homeruns, thats is never going to happen. Johnny has never been a homerun hitter. Other than his Homerun total being down, which it always is, what is bad about his numbers? :eek:

Sorry, I didn't know 34 year old lead off hiters were supposed to hit like Barry freakin Bonds.

LOL, I wonder what he thinks of Jeter?

Last time i checked, Damon's line is better than

.280 BA

3 HR

27 RBI

30 Runs

4 SB

So 28...if Damon is horrible, does that make Jeter's performance thus far this season the...worst ever?

---Damon has been very good for the Yankees, which after last year is a surprise thus far.

Save your breath. You should hear him in the basketball thread. OY' :biggrin:

Archived