Doc Rivers teams has lost a series after being up 3-1 before

MagicBizkit87

So I won't put the Lakers still winning this series out of the question. In fact I think the Lakers will push this series to a game 7.

I've said all along I thought this series would go 7 games. Just too much $$ to be made out there.

I'm willing to guarantee that me, and InstantClassic know Doc Rivers more then anybody on this forum, even the Celtics fans as well. The guy is simply not a good coach, and if any Celtics fan tells me that Doc has anything to do with the Celtics even being in the Finals, I would simply just laugh at their face.

Don't expect this series to be over after game 6.

I'm willing to guarantee that me, and InstantClassic know Doc Rivers more then anybody on this forum, even the Celtics fans as well. The guy is simply not a good coach, and if any Celtics fan tells me that Doc has anything to do with the Celtics even being in the Finals, I would simply just laugh at their face.

Don't expect this series to be over after game 6.

Doc is a good coach, also helps that he has good/vet players. In Orlando he got a raw deal, either McGrady didn't show up, or Grant Hill couldn't play. Not to mention the bone head trades the FO use to pull off. Some people say Phil Jackson isn't such a great coach either, just had some great/dominate players.

Doc is a good coach, also helps that he has good/vet players. In Orlando he got a raw deal, either McGrady didn't show up, or Grant Hill couldn't play. Not to mention the bone head trades the FO use to pull off. Some people say Phil Jackson isn't such a great coach either, just had some great/dominate players.

Like I said, trust me, I know Doc Rivers way more then you will ever. The guy isn't a good coach, in fact, I would say he is very comparable to Isiah. If Boston blows this 3-1 lead, you know who you should blame, and I know who Boston fans should blame. The only guy they should point fingers at is Doc, because he's such an idiot.

Like I said, trust me, I know Doc Rivers way more then you will ever. The guy isn't a good coach, in fact, I would say he is very comparable to Isiah. If Boston blows this 3-1 lead, you know who you should blame, and I know who Boston fans should blame. The only guy they should point fingers at is Doc, because he's such an idiot.

"Rivers is very comparable to Isiah"?, I stopped reading there.

I don't think Doc is a good coach, although I don' think he's as bad as you say. I call him average. But you say "COMPARABLE TO ISIAH?" Are you kidding? Doc can actually motivate a team and Doc has the team's love, admiration and respect. Can you say the same for Isiah? Um, that would be an empthatic NO!

Celtics could have, should have won last night. If Garnett didn't choke on a biscuit, the series would be over, imo.

I don't think Doc is a good coach, although I don' think he's as bad as you say. I call him average. But you say "COMPARABLE TO ISIAH?" Are you kidding? Doc can actually motivate a team and Doc has the team's love, admiration and respect. Can you say the same for Isiah? Um, that would be an empthatic NO!

Celtics could have, should have won last night. If Garnett didn't choke on a biscuit, the series would be over, imo.

Maybe saying he's as bad as Isiah is a bit much, but to say he's anything more or less then bad is as equally bad. He's just a bad coach, and has absolutely nothing to do with the Celtics being in the Finals.

Doc can actually motivate a team? So could Herm Edwards and look where that has lead him. Herm Edwards has all the stuff you say Doc Rivers has, and actually coaching wise in their respective sports, this is a more accurate duo to compare.

Doc Rivers is the type of coach who is happy with being average at best. He'll find a way to screw up when everything looks amazing, and thats what makes him a moron. You should know why the Celtics lost this game 5. Yes, the Celtics could have won, and should have won, but thats what happens when you look whose coaching your team. You Celtics fans will realize soon that he's a moron. It may happen tomorrow, or it may not, win or lose, he's still a moron.

Maybe saying he's as bad as Isiah is a bit much, but to say he's anything more or less then bad is as equally bad. He's just a bad coach, and has absolutely nothing to do with the Celtics being in the Finals.

Doc can actually motivate a team? So could Herm Edwards and look where that has lead him. Herm Edwards has all the stuff you say Doc Rivers has, and actually coaching wise in their respective sports, this is a more accurate duo to compare.

Doc Rivers is the type of coach who is happy with being average at best. He'll find a way to screw up when everything looks amazing, and thats what makes him a moron. You should know why the Celtics lost this game 5. Yes, the Celtics could have won, and should have won, but thats what happens when you look whose coaching your team. You Celtics fans will realize soon that he's a moron. It may happen tomorrow, or it may not, win or lose, he's still a moron.

Your comparing Doc to Herm? You're an idiot.

Truth be told, and if you look at it realistically, Doc has out-coached the Zen-master in the series. As a fake poster would say, that would be "real talk."

BTW - the Celts plane was delayed getting out of Cali. They didn't touhdown in Bedford, Ma 'til midnight. Lakers got into town about three hours prior. Watch for a sloppy game 6.

Your comparing Doc to Herm? You're an idiot.

Truth be told, and if you look at it realistically, Doc has out-coached the Zen-master in the series. As a fake poster would say, that would be "real talk."

BTW - the Celts plane was delayed getting out of Cali. They didn't touhdown in Bedford, Ma 'til midnight. Lakers got into town about three hours prior. Watch for a sloppy game 6.

Oh, I get it, just because this jackass has posted on this site longer then me, he's allowed to call me an idiot.

I think you need some help dude, it's not my fault that I know Doc Rivers more then you. I would be surprised if you even knew who Doc Rivers was before he started coaching the Celtics. I don't see what is so wrong about comparing Doc to Herm. They are both like you said, motivational coaches, who don't know **** about their respective sports. I think you're a little over your head in this topic. Learn a little about the sport, before you speak, moron.

Also look, the excuses are already starting with the Celtics fans for their game 6 loss speech. Besides, if anybody is an idiot here, it's yourself, you think Doc Rivers is average.

Typical Bostonian with zero knowledge of the game of basketball. You guys should really stick with baseball.

Oh, I get it, just because this jackass has posted on this site longer then me, he's allowed to call me an idiot.

I think you need some help dude, it's not my fault that I know Doc Rivers more then you. I would be surprised if you even knew who Doc Rivers was before he started coaching the Celtics. I don't see what is so wrong about comparing Doc to Herm. They are both like you said, motivational coaches, who don't know **** about their respective sports. I think you're a little over your head in this topic. Learn a little about the sport, before you speak, moron.

Also look, the excuses are already starting with the Celtics fans for their game 6 loss speech. Besides, if anybody is an idiot here, it's yourself, you think Doc Rivers is average.

Typical Bostonian with zero knowledge of the game of basketball. You guys should really stick with baseball.

You are the man! How could I possibly question your vast knowledge accumlated over the 14 years that you have lived on this Earth! I am a typical Bostonian - I know nothing about sports. Rarely do we sell out games, talk about strategy, buy team apparrel, etc. What a pathetic fanbase. We should all be like those super fans from FLA. :rolleyes:

I still haven't heard your explaination as to why Doc has done a better coaching job that Phil Jackson in the finals thus far. Even an idiot can see this much is true.

You are the man! How could I possibly question your vast knowledge accumlated over the 14 years that you have lived on this Earth! I am a typical Bostonian - I know nothing about sports. Rarely do we sell out games, talk about strategy, buy team apparrel, etc. What a pathetic fanbase. We should all be like those super fans from FLA. :rolleyes:

I still haven't heard your explaination as to why Doc has done a better coaching job that Phil Jackson in the finals thus far. Even an idiot can see this much is true.

Where exactly have I said that Doc hasn't done a better job then Jackson thus far? All i've said is that per Doc Rivers resume is that he's an idiot, and you don't need Doc's resume to know he is not a good coach, nor is he average, and if you were such a "great" sports fan, you would know that. Plus the fact that you think I'm only 14 is laughable.

Like I said, don't talk about sports you don't know, and when it comes to basketball, you just don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Where exactly have I said that Doc hasn't done a better job then Jackson thus far? All i've said is that per Doc Rivers resume is that he's an idiot, and you don't need Doc's resume to know he is not a good coach, nor is he average, and if you were such a "great" sports fan, you would know that. Plus the fact that you think I'm only 14 is laughable.

Like I said, don't talk about sports you don't know, and when it comes to basketball, you just don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Yes, agreed. Listening to the rantings of a 14 year old disgruntled Magic/Jest fan makes all the sense in the world. My bad! :rolleyes:

Yes, agreed. Listening to the rantings of a 14 year old disgruntled Magic/Jest fan makes all the sense in the world. My bad! :rolleyes:

lol... 14 years.... last I checked this is the year 2008. I thought I turned 14 in the year 2001?

Also, at least I stay with my team through the bad years, and trust me, there have been a lot of bad years, I bet when eventually the Patriots suck, and eventually when the Red Sox suck again, you won't be here. I still represent the Magic, Yankees, and Jets no matter what, I bet you can't say the same about the teams you represent.

YEAHHHHHHH BOYYY!!!

Yeah, the Lakers need to put an end to these Bostonians faggots' mouths. Although, I doubt even if the Lakers win this game, and this series, a Bostonian will never learn to shut his mouth. They just speak out of stupidity.

I mean come on.... They think Doc Rivers is an average coach... LMFAO

lol... 14 years.... last I checked this is the year 2008. I thought I turned 14 in the year 2001?

Also, at least I stay with my team through the bad years, and trust me, there have been a lot of bad years, I bet when eventually the Patriots suck, and eventually when the Red Sox suck again, you won't be here. I still represent the Magic, Yankees, and Jets no matter what, I bet you can't say the same about the teams you represent.

I should have known.....21. Is every 21 year old a complete asshat? Doesn't matter what team you're a fan of, where you live, every 21 year old is as asshat. Hope you turn 22 soon.;)

You could not be more wrong.

1) I've been a Pats fan for longer than you have been alive.

2) I'm not a Red Sox fan

3) I follow "my" favorite teams in good times and bad. Always have. Always will.

I still need an explanation - and seeing that you know sooooo much about basketball - how is it that Doc, whom you say sucks out loud, has out-coached Phil Jackson, who many say is the greatest coach on Earth with the greatest player (Kobe) on Earth?

I should have known.....21. Is every 21 year old a complete asshat? Doesn't matter what team you're a fan of, where you live, every 21 year old is as asshat. Hope you turn 22 soon.;)

2) I'm not a Red Sox fan

3) I follow "my" favorite teams in good times and bad. Always have. Always will.

I still need an explanation - and seeing that you know sooooo much about basketball - how is it that Doc, whom you say sucks out loud, has out-coached Phil Jackson, who many say is the greatest coach on Earth with the greatest player (Kobe) on Earth?

Nice math, notice the numbers in my name, as in 9/23/87. I already turned 21 now? Cool. I'm going to go out and get a beer now, see ya.... lol

How is Doc out-coaching Phil Jackson, well lets just put it this way. Doc has these 3 stars on his team, plus an up and coming point guard, in Rajon Rondo. Followed by an amazing bench that includes P.J. Brown, and Sam Cassell, who were both amazing players in their prime, where he could just sit on his ass, and do nothing, and pretty much let all his assistant coaches do all the work, and still have his team succeed. While Jackson has Kobe, and Gasol, and have nothing really much else. They have maybe one of the better big men in the game injured, behind Dwight Howard of course.

The 3 Boston stars outshine the Lakers 2 stars, and only one is really a star, Pau Gasol is just a guy who flops too much to get his way, and a part of me is glad that he's looked like the piece of garbage he is this series. You ever hear the quote 2 heads are better then 1. Well in this case, 3 heads are better then 2.

2) I'm not a Red Sox fan

so no u admittin u aint a celtic fan

"Rivers is very comparable to Isiah"?, I stopped reading there.

JCB hates the Celtics.

He was posting away during the regular season saying that the Magic were better than Celtics and trashing the Celtics players. Once the playoffs began he pretty much disappeared and now he is back to trash Doc because his "argument" that the players suck didn't work out for him.

Is everyone here retahded?

BTW - Sam Cassell is "amazing?" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you didn't watch the 1993-1994 NBA Finals, or the 1994-1995 NBA Finals. Silly me, you weren't a fan of the game then...

JCB hates the Celtics.

He was posting away during the regular season saying that the Magic were better than Celtics and trashing the Celtics players. Once the playoffs began he pretty much disappeared and now he is back to trash Doc because his "argument" that the players suck didn't work out for him.

head to head I still haven't been proved that the Celtics are better then the Magic. Last I checked, and I'm still guessing, that you're just too stupid to realize 2 wins is more then 1 win.

This is where Gainzo goes with how big the point spread argument was, and he acts like that really matters, again proving that the both of you really no zip about the game of basketball.

Also, when exactly did I "disappear" from this area? I have been here from the start of the playoffs, until the very end. Tell me who was that person starting the predictions thread? Was it IrishJet? No. Damn, these Bostonians have a lower IQ then a 3 year old, and I think the 3 year old should be offended.

Archived