Chad Pennington seems like a real nice, personable guy

Garb

Chad is a very nice guy. But it's real simple. He can't beat the Patriots. I'd love to see Chad get another shot with an improved o-line in front of him. And Dustin Keller to throw to. And a healthy Coles. And what should be a pretty good defense. But with all of those things, Chad still can't beat the Patriots. Can Clemens? Don't know. We will find out. And if Clemens can't, I am sure they will eventually find someone who can.

It's all about winning it all, not nice endings for nice guys.

probably reading too much into it, but when did you ever hear pennington make the Jets look bad like he does here for not taking his advice to go after moss. wouldn't be surprised if he's upset with the Jets organization for making him compete with clemens again. also wouldn't be surprised if he already sees the writing on the wall that he won't be starting opening day.

probably reading too much into it, but when did you ever hear pennington make the Jets look bad like he does here for not taking his advice to go after moss. wouldn't be surprised if he's upset with the Jets organization for making him compete with clemens again. also wouldn't be surprised if he already sees the writing on the wall that he won't be starting opening day.

Good call, Rick. He sounds a little pissed off at the Jets FO. Not toting the company line, throwing the Jets FO under the bus. He's like, "I told ya so". yeah, you were right Chad, except the Jets FO knew that you couldn't get Moss the ball. On the Jets he would be a hood ornament on a Yugo.

Archived