Skins trade for Dolphins' Taylor after Phillips goes down

BP

Nothing, I'd make the same bet will all fins fans. the only thing worse than a pats fans in a fins fan.

Funny, my saying is "The only thing worse than a Jets fan is a Pats fan." Howevere, there are good and bad apples with each fan base, you just have to avoid the bads and keep your eye open for the goods.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
done. and I don't reneg on my bets. If the dolphins win 6 games I'll wear a giant sig and avatar. You have to go and make no secondary accounts. ;)

Not sure what I've done to earn the rep that causes you to request my banishment, but will do.

I'll try to fit the terms in my sig now.

Not done. Part of a bet can't be that one person has to stop posting here. Come up with something else like you own sig swap.

But we don't kick people off the website because they lost a bet as to whether or not the 2008 Miami Dolphins win 6 football games.

As usual you are quite delusional. :biggrin:

There was nothing delusional in my statements, only a fair and balanced look at Miamis' talent pool.

Delusional is a team in green thinking they can go 10-6 or better, yet, nobody can say who the starting QB will be. The QB situation in N.Y. is as unsettled as the one in Miami. Actually it's worse in N.Y. because you have a washed up, oft injured 30 something crying that he deserves to be the starter, when everybody else knows that he is washed up.

Not done. Part of a bet can't be that one person has to stop posting here. Come up with something else like you own sig swap.

But we don't kick people off the website because they lost a bet as to whether or not the 2008 Miami Dolphins win 6 football games.

Yep, this bet is now officially unofficial. try again, Arsis.

There was nothing delusional in my statements, only a fair and balanced look at Miamis' talent pool.

Delusional is a team in green thinking they can go 10-6 or better, yet, nobody can say who the starting QB will be. The QB situation in N.Y. is as unsettled as the one in Miami. Actually it's worse in N.Y. because you have a washed up, oft injured 30 something crying that he deserves to be the starter, when everybody else knows that he is washed up.

But the team in New York surrounding the Quarterback is much, much better than the team in Miami surrounding the Quarterback. Since when did you need a Pro Bowl performance to reach the playoffs? As long as you have a strong running game and solid defense, your Quarterback just has to game manage you to the playoffs.

Look at the 2006 season. The Jets let up the 6th least amount of points, were an average offense with a QB throwing 1 TD and 1 INT a game and still made the playoffs at 10-6. You can say the schedule was weak, but you play who is put infront of you and this year you could also say the schedule, once you leave September, is fairly weak. This team is also better than the 2006 squad the QB was surrounded with.

But the team in New York surrounding the Quarterback is much, much better than the team in Miami surrounding the Quarterback. Since when did you need a Pro Bowl performance to reach the playoffs? As long as you have a strong running game and solid defense, your Quarterback just has to game manage you to the playoffs.

Look at the 2006 season. The Jets let up the 6th least amount of points, were an average offense with a QB throwing 1 TD and 1 INT a game and still made the playoffs at 10-6. You can say the schedule was weak, but you play who is put infront of you and this year you could also say the schedule, once you leave September, is fairly weak. This team is also better than the 2006 squad the QB was surrounded with.

Too bad N.Y. doesn't have a strong running game.

The 2006 season was more fluke than skill, the Jets had almost no injuries and the schedule was weak. I don't really buy that the team is that much better this year. Faneca is in his 30's, Woody is washed up, you have a rookie TE that is unproven, Coles is another year closer to being over the hill and the Jets picked up several cast offs from the 1-15 Phins. Like Cameron Worrell and Jesse Chatman make the Jets a better team. Pfffttttt.

Too bad N.Y. doesn't have a strong running game.

The 2006 season was more fluke than skill, the Jets had almost no injuries and the schedule was weak. I don't really buy that the team is that much better this year. Faneca is in his 30's, Woody is washed up, you have a rookie TE that is unproven, Coles is another year closer to being over the hill and the Jets picked up several cast offs from the 1-15 Phins. Like Cameron Worrell and Jesse Chatman make the Jets a better team. Pfffttttt.

And yet I am still positive they will sweep the Phins. Again.

While some may think WAS didn't give up enough in this trade, Taylor's agent mentioned that WAS has a huge widescreen tv and the unreleased latest version of Dance Dance Revolution for PS3 set up in the locker room. Taylor couldn't resist.

While some may think WAS didn't give up enough in this trade, Taylor's agent mentioned that WAS has a huge widescreen tv and the unreleased latest version of Dance Dance Revolution for PS3 set up in the locker room. Taylor couldn't resist.

:bs_lame: Nice effort though.

Archived