Cimini's PM sesion

flgreen

i am starting to take what cimini says lightly because i think he hates the jets and i think he embellishes because he thinks he's cool.

i mean do you watch him on sny. he comes across with lame jokes that no one even gives him a pity laugh for, plus he just looks like a dimwit

f you cimini:soapbox:

I saw this conversation on SNY today from the last Jetsnation, and they were discussing which Tight Ends will succeed better with a certain quarterback.

I figured

Franks - Chad

Keller - Kellen

Baker - Kellen (Chad never used Baker as a target, hence Baker's breakout year, with Kellen under Center most of the year.)

Chad and Kellen may not be a bad duo though as I think. I just want to see how it works out in the preseason.

One day at camp do not draw all conclusions from it- Clemens needs to take control of this job though

Agreed. Hopefully the QB who wins the starting job has won it because they stepped up and not because the competition is so bad. Unfortunately I have a bad feeling it will be the latter.

They have numerous talented backs in camp. If the QB situation doesn't resolve itself maybe the Wishbone is the answer.

Now there is a thought. Chad running the wishbone. I wonder which one of NE's LB's would get the bigger leg.

Archived