Joba In The 8th

Maxman

Some people were against the move (putting Joba in the rotation). Girardi was called names. Joba showed last night what he is capable of and why he belongs in the rotation.

Any questions?

Yeah.

Why are you such a dooshey?

It's not a personal attack if it's true.

This was directed towards Yankee fans or people with a solid understanding about baseball. Consider yourself excused from the conversation, lol.

Now, with the addition of the guy from the Pirates to help the bullpen it looks brilliant. I was against the move originally, I wanted him to stay in the bullpen because there was no bridge to Mo. Now I am happy.

This was directed towards Yankee fans or people with a solid understanding about baseball. Consider yourself excused from the conversation, lol.

There isn't a difference. Your sentence should just read "This was directed towards people with a solid understanding about baseball."

Good thing. They've got a lot of stupid managing to overcome.

C'mon Bob, even you have to give him some credit. Our bullpen has the most innings pitched as a group, but not one single RP that we have is in the top 15 of IP by relievers. I'd say he has done a great job with the bullpen. Dave Eiland has worked out as well. Finally the offense is coming around and we're looking pretty good right now. It's unfortunate that the Yanks just have some peeve with playing baseball in the first 3 months of the season.

Archived