Knicks trade Balkman to Denver

Matt39

The Knicks got the tools, players, and coaches to make the playoffs in the East, if the Hawks can do it then the Knicks can as well.

No excuses this year, none at all. Sure they might not have chemistry or what not but winning 35-40 games gets you in the playoffs in the East.

I almost became a Knick fan with this trade..... but they are going to cut Taurean Green, so eff the Knicks.

Would have been nice for the son to play on the same team his dad (Sidney Green) did.

Thats what I get for rooting for a player and not a team....

Taurean Green was my favorite player on the florida basketball team. he was great in college i havent heard anything of him yet in nba.

Taurean Green was my favorite player on the florida basketball team. he was great in college i havent heard anything of him yet in nba.

He played mostly in the D-League for Portland before being traded to Denver. Played in 17 nba games, but barely got any time.

He should of stayed in school. He'll probably be very successful overseas if he ends up going that route, which is likely since he'll never get the chance in the NBA.

He played mostly in the D-League for Portland before being traded to Denver. Played in 17 nba games, but barely got any time.

He should of stayed in school. He'll probably be very successful overseas if he ends up going that route, which is likely since he'll never get the chance in the NBA.

I was mad when he left school the other three had all the hype around them and they got drafted high,got money, and all did good in nba too. I know green can do just as good as them just he needs a chance i hope knicks are that chance.

Archived