Thank you Chad Pennington....

JonEJet

Class? are you kidding me? I have to be nice to the guy all of a sudden because he isn't the starter anymore. I'll publicly apologize and retract my statements and replace them with nice a flowery goodbye, maybe even a poem or a song for Chad, if anything I said was wrong. The guy was always hurt and kept going out there hurt and losing, knowing he wouldn't be giving us a chance to win because he was hurt. He knew that if he spent so much time not playing he would lose his job and his money.

yeah? i hope you get the same kinda send off when you retire you sorry excuse for a human being. gunnery sgt. hartman said, "looks to me like the best part of you slid down your mama's leg and ended up as brown stain on the mattress." i hope your kids get sh!tted on in little league and/or pop warner by their "friends" when they're out there trying their best, but it's not coming together for them. tell me, will you be the same way with your kids? will be brutally honest with them in the same way your choosing to be about chad? will you nod with approval if you hear your son's coach tell him he sucks and should never even think about looking at any kind of ball ever again? something tells me someone of low character such as yourself has very little conviction in the principles you spew.

Is there even a remote possibility that the Vikings will give up anything at all for Chad Pennington?

no. tannenbaum ruined all of that when he said they'd waive/release chad on thursday. i know espn reported that they would either try to "trade or release pennington by thursday," but what team/GM do you know would be willing to trade for a player they can get for free by waiting one day?

5047.jpg

If I should stay,

I would only be in your way.

So I'll go, but I know

I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.

I will always love you.

You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories

that is all I'm taking with me.

So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.

We both know I'm not what you, you need.

I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kind

And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.

And I wish to you, joy and happiness.

But above all this, I wish you love.

I will always love you.

I will always love you.

I will always love you.

I will always love you.

I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.

Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

5047.jpg

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

5047.jpg

If I should stay,

I would only be in your way.

So I'll go, but I know

I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

I will always love you.

You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories

that is all I'm taking with me.

So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.

We both know I'm not what you, you need.

I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kind

And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.

And I wish to you, joy and happiness.

But above all this, I wish you love.

I will always love you.

I will always love you.

I will always love you.

I will always love you.

I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.

Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

5047.jpg

That is the gayest **** I've seen.

Big thumbs down to Arsis' post. Nobody's saying he was a great QB, but he always gave 100% on the field and always wanted to win, even if his skills were deteriorating.

I didn't want to see Chad play another game as the Jets starting QB, but I still think he is a great guy and there is no reason to kick him when he's down.

Very well said....Chads skills weren't what we wanted them to be but as a person/teammate he's what most of us wish all pro athletes were.

Archived