It's Been A While

jetfuel

I've been on hiatus for a while - lost my Father in June and been going through a lot in general. I've been paying attention to our Jets but my focus has been elsewhere.

Anyway, Favre brought me "out of retirement" in a flash. I was one of the very few Chad supporters and was glad to see him outdoing Clemens in camp but this is just awesome! Brett Favre with Cotchery, Coles, Franks, Keller, Baker, Richardson, and Leon and maybe even Stuckey and/or Clowney and Smith pitching in as subs is a lovely thought! Hell yeah, jetfuel is back! So are the Jets!

:cheers:

Thanks guys! I'm ready for a great year with our Jets! My Dad would have loved to have seen Favre as a Jet - his favorite QB of all time - besides Namath of course.

don't worry he knows jetfuel. since it made the news here in cayman I'm sure it's a hot topic inside the pearly gates

I've been on hiatus for a while - lost my Father in June and been going through a lot in general. I've been paying attention to our Jets but my focus has been elsewhere.

Anyway, Favre brought me "out of retirement" in a flash. I was one of the very few Chad supporters and was glad to see him outdoing Clemens in camp but this is just awesome! Brett Favre with Cotchery, Coles, Franks, Keller, Baker, Richardson, and Leon and maybe even Stuckey and/or Clowney and Smith pitching in as subs is a lovely thought! Hell yeah, jetfuel is back! So are the Jets!

:cheers:

I know how you feel, I lost my father in July and it hurts, a lot.

Welcome back tho.

Archived