FAJNJBFYEP

TomShane

OK, just in case, I don't want to be caught off-guard. In the event that the Yanks get knocked out of the playoffs, I would like to host the

First Annual JetNation/JetsBosoxFan Yankee Elimination Party

What I'd like to determine here is a) how many people would like to come and B) where would be convenient for everyone. I was thinking we hhok up at a bar in Hoboken, since that seems pretty central. So, sign up, and provide suggestions. Also, if you'd like to join the planning committee, give me a shout.

Good sir,

I'd like to help out in any way possible...I'll park cars, I'll tend the bar, I'll bus the tables...

just please, let me know what I can do to be a part od such a wonderful event.

And let me just say, the legendary TomShane is clearly a gift from Our Heavenly Father!!!

OK, just in case, I don't want to be caught off-guard. In the event that the Yanks get knocked out of the playoffs, I would like to host the

First Annual JetNation/JetsBosoxFan Yankee Elimination Party

What I'd like to determine here is a) how many people would like to come and B) where would be convenient for everyone. I was thinking we hhok up at a bar in Hoboken, since that seems pretty central. So, sign up, and provide suggestions. Also, if you'd like to join the planning committee, give me a shout.

would you be willing to pay for my airfare/hotel expenses?

Good sir,

I'd like to help out in any way possible...I'll park cars, I'll tend the bar, I'll bus the tables...

just please, let me know what I can do to be a part od such a wonderful event.

And let me just say, the legendary TomShane is clearly a gift from Our Heavenly Father!!!

you are so gay, i am embarassed for you

I build a thriving baseball forum which is 80% Yankee fans. I personally invite Bosox here to make it interesting.

TomShane RUINS it all by:

1. Talking baseball at all

2. Trying to be funny

3. Pissing off all the Yankee fans

All my work gone.

Oh and Tom I am going to have an elimination party for you. We are going to celebrate the day your good luck runs out!

Would you like to know what date I have the party planned for?

I know youre not talking to JonEJinx, right Max? I words "good luck" and "JonE" dont belong on the same thread!

Hey, Tom - can we get a package deal for the Mets elimination party, or has that already passed?

There is no spice to a Mets Elimination Party. That's like having a party because it's "Thursday." :lol::lol:

But, ohhhhhhhh, a Yankee elimination party, where the words "juggernaut" and "lumber company" are followed by uproarious laughter. Where arrogant Yankee scum is forced to drown their tears in a hearty pail of Sam Adam lager. Oh, my friend, THAT is a PARTY!!!!!

Oh and Tom I am going to have an elimination party for you. We are going to celebrate the day your good luck runs out!

Would you like to know what date I have the party planned for?

could you tell us the date... just in case some of want to send a card or a fruit basket? :mrgreen:

Great idea Maxman! We should all celebrate the fact that TomShane (resident JN.com genius) chooses to reside among us.

Where do I sign up for that one?

You are having a hard time following this apparently. So let's just drop it.

Where do I show up for my party? And will there be futons there?

There may be futons there. But you won't know. You won't be there. We will all talk about you. How much potential you had. And how you let us all down.

It is going to be fun. I am sending out the invitations now. Thinking of holding it in late September.

:mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
What's the over/under on the Red Sox choking away the division lead? August 17th?

Hehehe...August 17th indeed.

ya know, this annoying upstart Jmac_81 douchebag is rapidly becoming one of the more un-likeable Yankee fans on this board.

Got anything else to bring to the table genius?

ya know, this annoying upstart Jmac_81 douchebag is rapidly becoming one of the more un-likeable Yankee fans on this board.

I'll second that. I used to like Justin McCareins before this kid arrived. Now that I know he is supported by a scumbag Yankee homer, I can't help but second-guess McCareins's capabilities as the Jets' # 2 receiver.

I'll second that. I used to like Justin McCareins before this kid arrived. Now that I know he is supported by a scumbag Yankee homer, I can't help but second-guess McCareins's capabilities as the Jets' # 2 receiver.

How is he a scumbag? You guys are really crossing the line. Ridiculous.

I hear ya, 80...I too am finding it difficult to see the value in Justin McCareins now that this waste of DNA emerged from some hole in the ground and began to post here.

Luckily, I hated Eric Barton before this little puke from Florida showed up on this board. I know he had an above average year last season...but I cant forgive him for that RETARDED forearm shiver.

Says the guy with the un-ending Yankees obsession. Honestly, try to find something else to talk about other than the Yankees? The only thing you talk about is the Yankees and occasionally John Wayne. I'm sorry if my little trash talk hurt your feelings so much. Truth hurts I guess. Oh, and JF80, my other handle is vilmabeast51. I think you know me.

JMAC81 is a good kid. Go easy on him guys.

Thanks Max, but I'm not a child. I'm not exactly sure why my comment there set them off so much, but I guess JF80 gets frustrated watching a team with the biggest payroll in the National League consistently fail and sign free-agent busts. I understand UNCW.

Thanks Max, but I'm not a child. I'm not exactly sure why my comment there set them off so much, but I guess JF80 gets frustrated watching a team with the biggest payroll in the National League consistently fail and sign free-agent busts. I understand UNCW.

A slap of reality to those two losers gets their panties in a wad.

If one gets smacked around (which is a reguarity) the other is right there trying to defend the idiotic comments made by the other.

You know the saying...those that flock together, stick together. In this case, it's these two d=bags.

Pathetic

You know the saying...those that flock together, stick together. In this case, it's these two d=bags.

Pathetic

No, no one knows that saying JonE, because no one says it. It's "Birds of a feather, flock together", and it would only bear credence in this argument if JBF and I were both fans of the same team. #-o

Yankee free agent busts, past 3 seasons:

Randy Johnson

Alex Rodriguez

Gary Sheffield

Jason Giambi

Kevin Brown

Mike Mussina

Jeff Weaver

Tom Gordon

Al Leiter

Tino Martinez

Kenny Lofton

Felix Heredia

Jose Contreras

Carl Pavano

Robin Ventura

Javier Vazquez

Felix Rodriguez

El Duque

Jaret Wright

Jesse Orosco

Rondell White

Steve Karsay

Paul Quantrill

Esteban Loiaza

You got brass balls suggesting any team other than the Yankees has a problem making poor signings. :shock:

You got brass balls suggesting any team other than the Yankees has a problem making poor signings. :shock:

Yet there is only 1 flop of biblical proportions of late that trumps them all (and boy, it's hard to find one that trumps Mo Vaughn)

Mr. Carlos Beltran

Monumental Bust

Yet there is only 1 flop of biblical proportions of late that trumps them all (and boy, it's hard to find one that trumps Mo Vaughn)

Mr. Carlos Beltran

Monumental Bust

You mean the same guy who has gutted it out day in and day in despite quad injuries and the most disgusting collision in baseball history, not to mention playing in one of the 5 worst parks for a hitter in a division with the toughest pitching in baseball? The same guy who has played stellar defense that Bernie Williams (who happens to make just $5 million less despite being the worst center fielder in baseball) could only hope to play if he had a quick rascal (which he will be using full-time soon enough) to get over to a routine fly ball?

Thought so.

If you wanna talk free agent busts...look at the greatness of my favorite player in all of baseball.

Mr. Jose Contreras!

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only did we take the money we were set to give him in 2003 and spend it on 2003 batting champ Bill Mueller, head cheerleader Kevin Millar, and THE BEST VALUE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ALL SPORTS, Mr. David Ortiz!!!

Then, Contreras sucks like a Hoover as a Yankee, shows the world that he cannot record an out against Boston, and helps to kill their '03 campaign, damages their '04 campaign before being traded to the Chisox, NOW...as a Chisox starter, proceeds to beat his former team twice. Plus, he still cant beat Boston!!!!

I love Jose Contreras!

That list of busts is obviously a joke. There are so many names on there that are not busts it would take too long to even correct it.

I agree, Maxman. After all, except for that rare TRIPLE he once gave up to Ortiz, Jesse Orosco had a pretty good career with the Yankees!

By the way, don't even toy with the idea that Rodriguez is NOT a bust. Anyone who gets $20 million to play the game of baseball is a bust from the start, but A-Rod really stamped his place as a LEGENDARY bust with his huge chokejob when the Yankees thought he would succeed the most: against the Red Sox in the ALCS. The bitch-slap to Bronson Arroyo's glove didn't help matters, either.

Archived