jets just added another win this year

ylekram

Fireman Ed helps, in my opinion hes most beneficial when he starts defense chants then when he does the "chant" i love our j-e-t-s chant, but its more beneficial to the players when the ENTIRE stadium is on there feet on 3rd down making tons of noise. Thats the one thing that bothers me the most is that on crucial 3rd downs the stadium is not shaking.

If anyhting haveing ED back will benefit more for week 2. Just think before we knew ED would be there we knew the place would be pumped. Now we have the chant back which only gets us pumped more. Week 2 the jets will be more than ready and so will the fans.

Get ready newengland.

like him or dont,fireman ed gets the meadowlands loud and rockin.last years,you could here crickets instead of chants.

wait, the place was dead and empty because fireman ed wasn't there, hmmm, i didn't think of that, I just chalked it up to going 4-12 last year. Maybe if we get an army of fireman ed's we can go undefeated, lol. do you think Ed is much of a run-stuffer, because if he is, maybe he could win us a game that way as well.

wait, the place was dead and empty because fireman ed wasn't there, hmmm, i didn't think of that, I just chalked it up to going 4-12 last year. Maybe if we get an army of fireman ed's we can go undefeated, lol. do you think Ed is much of a run-stuffer, because if he is, maybe he could win us a game that way as well.

I haven't been to any Jets games at Giants Stadium so I don't know this personally, but on TV and from comments I've heard, it's always sounded like we don't have much of a home field advantage ever. The crowd just doesn't make noise like other crowds do.

Maybe you should think of something and replace Fireman Ed, or supplement him so that we actually have a stadium nobody wants to play us in.

Ed needs to be paid by this team-they pay the flag girls and sweet as they are-they don't affect the game like Ed's chants do...

We should get them to distract the other team somehow. I mean it won't work on Cindy because he's gay, but maybe some of the other players!

I haven't been to any Jets games at Giants Stadium so I don't know this personally, but on TV and from comments I've heard, it's always sounded like we don't have much of a home field advantage ever. The crowd just doesn't make noise like other crowds do.

Maybe you should think of something and replace Fireman Ed, or supplement him so that we actually have a stadium nobody wants to play us in.

um, last time i got a crowd going at the stadium parking lot I almost got arrested

been to plenty o games with ed chanting during crappy years.been to all the games last year.trust me,there is a difference.like night and day in my opinion.

outside of him chanting the fans are quiet.

Fans today suck. They need a video board to tell them when to cheer.

Ed does a nice job, but there's a reason we have cheerleaders. To Cheer. How friggin difficult would it be to get the Gate D rejects to start the Jets chant?

Fireman Ed helps, in my opinion hes most beneficial when he starts defense chants then when he does the "chant" i love our j-e-t-s chant, but its more beneficial to the players when the ENTIRE stadium is on there feet on 3rd down making tons of noise. Thats the one thing that bothers me the most is that on crucial 3rd downs the stadium is not shaking.

It

Archived