Looking for a Jets Jersey

lawngnome o-line

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the jerseys.

The are all with tags. NFL Authentic.

The 2 Namath throwbacks are Mitchell and Ness with tags

The other two are Gholston and Favre authentics, with tags, and actually look good.

40 dollars each, shipping included for $160. It took 12 days to get here.

If anyone has any doubts, my brother is going to rock Namath one Sunday, so you can check it out for yourself.

HIGHLY SUGGEST IT

They can have all the tags they like, they're not real. I've seen these exact same jerseys on the streets and in stores. Even the illegal jerseys can come with tags. Trust me, I've boughten one to see how it would work out and it didn't end up great after a year.

I just got the jerseys.

The are all with tags. NFL Authentic.

The 2 Namath throwbacks are Mitchell and Ness with tags

The other two are Gholston and Favre authentics, with tags, and actually look good.

40 dollars each, shipping included for $160. It took 12 days to get here.

If anyone has any doubts, my brother is going to rock Namath one Sunday, so you can check it out for yourself.

HIGHLY SUGGEST IT

Sounds like you got a deal.Are the names and numbers sewn on all of them.For that price they would make x-mas gifts.

They can have all the tags they like, they're not real. I've seen these exact same jerseys on the streets and in stores. Even the illegal jerseys can come with tags. Trust me, I've boughten one to see how it would work out and it didn't end up great after a year.

your the kid who couldn't live without name brand everything, weren't you?

What's the worst that happens? You eat $40 for a jersey that you wear enough that it falls apart (that if these even do that).

It's better than wearing a jersey all the time and then having to burn it in anger because the player sucks (see #81 Justin McCareins last year, #1 Mike Nugent this Sunday), or you buy one where the player gets traded (Vilma), or just plain is a disgrace (Curtis Conway).

Its better to have spent $40 in that situation than 80-100 for a replica, or 225 for an authentic and feel that pain

It could be worse

I'm not selling fake jerseys. :roll: They're exactly the same as the ones in places like Modells and Dicks, but whatever.

Funny, because Modells and Dicks do not sell Authentics or rip off Authentics. We sell Replica's.

I find it hard to believe you can put a $225 jersey online for a "bid" and take what right now is just $20 for it. Very hard. If so, hook me up with some cheap size 56 "real authentics" for $20 a pop.

Funny, because Modells and Dicks do not sell Authentics or rip off Authentics. We sell Replica's.

I find it hard to believe you can put a $225 jersey online for a "bid" and take what right now is just $20 for it. Very hard. If so, hook me up with some cheap size 56 "real authentics" for $20 a pop.

I got a good deal on a lot of them. I'm hoping to get $225 per, but I know it's not going to happen. Sorry I only have size 52, but I do know what you mean about not knowing what's real and what's fake when it comes to buying online. The fake one that you said you got earlier, did you get your money back?

I got a good deal on a lot of them. I'm hoping to get $225 per, but I know it's not going to happen. Sorry I only have size 52, but I do know what you mean about not knowing what's real and what's fake when it comes to buying online. The fake one that you said you got earlier, did you get your money back?

Nah. I got it for $60 and it lasted about 9 months. I wore it probably once or twice a month. I mean, I could still wear it, but the stiching of the number on the back was coming apart, so you could tell it was fake. Plus, the shade of green was a very small bit lighter than usual. I'm a jersey freak, I can tell these things fairly easy. I mostly only wear authentics or the replithentics, unless I can get a Brett Favre for $4 at work. :)

Nah. I got it for $60 and it lasted about 9 months. I wore it probably once or twice a month. I mean, I could still wear it, but the stiching of the number on the back was coming apart, so you could tell it was fake. Plus, the shade of green was a very small bit lighter than usual. I'm a jersey freak, I can tell these things fairly easy. I mostly only wear authentics or the replithentics, unless I can get a Brett Favre for $4 at work. :)

I don't blame you. I'm not sure if I'll pay that kind of cash for a Favre jersey seeing he may only last another 2 years before he retires.

I still can't believe you got lucky enough to get that Jersey for $4. Can you step on one for me and put it in the damaged items bin? :bwahaharoll:

Archived