Rutgers = Uncompetitive

schiano and mcnulty have to grow some balls. they had no problem benching hart for teel a couple years ago, but now i dont see them benching teel for jefferson when teel is doing far worse than hart did. jefferson is twice as talented as teel was coming out of high school (he was committed to LSU this time last year before switching his word). another thing that pisses me off with schiano is that he plays DTs that are essentially the same size as the DE`s. i`m not even going to bother with McCourty twins lol...wake me up when they graduate

I agree with you on both counts. Schiano is WAY too loyal to Teel who just completely sucks and has a 1:5 ratio this year. He was throwing picks on ****ing check downs last night. That's just horrible. The d line IS too small but the LB's are big and good and the McCourtys are OK at cover 2. They just can't cover man to man. The bottom line is that the offense just is putting them in really bad spots early in games and the rest of the team cracks.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good thing for me and rutgers that you're opinion is useless and that you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to college football...

i appreciate your zeal for your school,,thats admirable,,but to say SD knows nothing about collge football after your UNC is worse than Fresno comments is pot/kettle...

I could care less if someone like you thinks that rutgers is a good team. Lets see where they are at the end of the season.

Not looking good now, or at the end of the year Mike.

i was wrong too. I said Rutgers was a "mediocre" team. They are a terrible team.

All the recruiting classes in the world are not changing that.

You attacked me in this thread for no reason. Why don't you show me what I was wrong about? You've very eager to open your fat face and insult me but how about backing it up?

For such a **** talker you have a pretty thin skin.

And you have some nerve to call someone else fat.

1. Rutgers is a good team on the rise. False

2. Phil Hughes is an ace. False

I could go on, but I don't feel like arguing with a stubborn petulant child.

1 3 games don't mean ANYTHING about the program as a whole. They just mean the 2008 team isn't very good. Good programs have bad years all the time.

2 This isn't the baseball board and since I'm banned from that board I'm not going to be talking baseball here. It's nice to know you're so ****ing obsessed with my baseball knowledge that you miss me from that side of the site though.

You, as usual, have no idea what you're talking about and are just grasping at straws to bash me. Typical for a member of my fan club.

1 3 games don't mean ANYTHING about the program as a whole. They just mean the 2008 team isn't very good. Good programs have bad years all the time.

2 This isn't the baseball board and since I'm banned from that board I'm not going to be talking baseball here. It's nice to know you're so ****ing obsessed with my baseball knowledge that you miss me from that side of the site though.

You, as usual, have no idea what you're talking about and are just grasping at straws to bash me. Typical for a member of my fan club.

If 3 games mean NOTHING about a program, why did YOU start the thread that Michigan=uncompetitive after ONE game?

Calling Rutgers a "good" program is indeed a stretch. It appears that they were a bad program that had a couple of good years, and now are back to bad again. You really can't argue against that history

If 3 games mean NOTHING about a program, why did YOU start the thread that Michigan=uncompetitive after ONE game?

Calling Rutgers a "good" program is indeed a stretch. It appears that they were a bad program that had a couple of good years, and now are back to bad again. You really can't argue against that history

Michigan could go 1-11 this season and it would mean nothing about the future of their team and I never said that it did. I was talking about that PARTICULAR GAME.

Michigan could go 1-11 this season and it would mean nothing about the future of their team and I never said that it did. I was talking about that PARTICULAR GAME.

Why did you throw such a fit then, when 124 made the same point about Rutgers? If afterall, it was a comment for just one game, why would you have to go into tangents about how good FSU was, the great recruiting classes that Rutgers has had, etc.

The problem with your Rutgers team is that we have seen this before with them. Just when it appears they may reach the level of mediocrity, they sink back into the abyss and are not heard seriously from for another decade.

The dance is all too familiar.

Why did you throw such a fit then, when 124 made the same point about Rutgers? If afterall, it was a comment for just one game, why would you have to go into tangents about how good FSU was, the great recruiting classes that Rutgers has had, etc.

The problem with your Rutgers team is that we have seen this before with them. Just when it appears they may reach the level of mediocrity, they sink back into the abyss and are not heard seriously from for another decade.

The dance is all too familiar.

124 doesn't need my stalker to have his arguments for him. I'll be more than happy to talk about this with the non douche members of this site.

That makes it that we pretty much agree that Rutgers program is back in the crapper.

First time we have agreed, I think.

Hey serious question..

when I went to Rider many moons ago,,Trenton St. and Glassboro State had pretty good low division football teams..

in this down Rutgers cycle, could either of those teams give Rutgers a good game this year??

WTF are you talking about? The only thing i agree with you about is that that I'm obsessed with me just like you are.

Nice to hear that you admit to being obsessed with yourself, that is obvious by how much you value your own opinion, and nobody elses.

This does not disguise the fact that Rutgers is a porr example of a program.

For a while, I actually hoped that Schiano had a side deal with PSU and would be the heir apparent.

Now, not so much. He can't do big time, let alone small time.

Nice to hear that you admit to being obsessed with yourself, that is obvious by how much you value your own opinion, and nobody elses.

This does not disguise the fact that Rutgers is a porr example of a program.

For a while, I actually hoped that Schiano had a side deal with PSU and would be the heir apparent.

Now, not so much. He can't do big time, let alone small time.

True. Schiano wouldn't want any part of that once pound program that is now a breeding ground for thugs and gang bangers. PS someone needs to tell Alzheimer Joe that you don't get points in the polls for blowing out awful teams anymore. Real big man blowing out Temple and Cuse LMAO.

True. Schiano wouldn't want any part of that once pound program that is now a breeding ground for thugs and gang bangers. PS someone needs to tell Alzheimer Joe that you don't get points in the polls for blowing out awful teams anymore. Real big man blowing out Temple and Cuse LMAO.

Obviously they do get points because they are ranked 12th in the polls, Mike. Try and keep up.

People in glass houses..... -Rutgers plays in the Big East. Nuff said.

Oh, and Mike, Schiano has roots to PSU and loves the school and University. Again, try and keep up. he has been quoted as saying it is his "dream job".

Obviously they do get points because they are ranked 12th in the polls, Mike. Try and keep up.

People in glass houses..... -Rutgers plays in the Big East. Nuff said.

Congrats for being ranked 12th on sept 22 having played NO ONE. That will mean a lot in December.

The Big 10 is GARBAGE as is proved every time one of their fraud teams plays in a BCS game.

Congrats for being ranked 12th on sept 22 having played NO ONE. That will mean a lot in December.

The Big 10 is GARBAGE as is proved every time one of their fraud teams plays in a BCS game.

Whatever they are Mike, they are certainly better than teh Big East.

I have said not one peep how good PSU is, merely pointing out how incorrect your statement was that they do not earn points blowing out weak teams.

better than losing to them, huh Mike?

Whatever they are Mike, they are certainly better than teh Big East.

I have said not one peep how good PSU is, merely pointing out how incorrect your statement was that they do not earn points blowing out weak teams.

better than losing to them, huh Mike?

Rutgers has played 3 teams that are all better than any team Pot Smokers U has played. Good try though. We'd be 4-0 against that garbage schedule too. Even in a down year the Big East is better than the fraud 10. It gets funnier and funnier every year when Awful Fraud 10 teams get OWNED. The supposed best team in the big 10 BARELY beat fresno.

Archived