Chiefs to face Pats with three Wide Receivers

Larry Johnson 54 Carries for 54 yds

Pats : 86

KC : -3

Johnson will be running the rock to the tune of 2.8yd per carry well past the point of reasonableness. 34 carries. 92yards. One meaningless 3rd Q TD. Pats 37-10. Herm gives animated post game interview and keeps his job for another two years.

When his "coaching" carreer finally ends Herm will be a fixture on ESPN for the rest of all of our lives.

Wow. Remember when Chiefs fans thought they had pulled a fast one by their secret courtship of Herm.

Enjoy the destruction of your once proud franchise. The Clueless Mr. Ed has turned a perennial contender into a last place laughing stock. One of the most rabid and loyal fan bases now dread even watching home games with Herm playing joyless Tortoiseball and trying to win every game 6-3.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Herm is a lying, hypocritical, moneygrubbing, incompetent piece of scum.

You can bet Coach Jerk Chicken has stocked his roster with a plethora of marginal DBS and fat DL guys with snappy nicknames like Tank and Turk, none of whom can play worth a damn. The Chiefs only throw the ball on 3rd down, and that's 3rd and long, every series.So having more than 3 WRs is such an offense is kind of a waste. KC may set a record today for fewest 1st downs in NFL history. Bellichick vs. Edwards is a total mismatch.

I'm telling you-today the line is 16/17. But Halloween, KC will be getting 3 TDs. I hate the Pats, but money is money.

Yes, the best QB in the league being healthy definetly helps the Jets.

Jet fans should not be hoping Brady is 100% come week 2.

I don't want to beat a team simply because their best player is injured, I'd much rather beat a team because we're the better team. Of course, a win is a win, and I'd take a win over a loss anyday, but if we deserve to lose to a team, then we deserve to lose, im not going to wish injury against anybody.

I don't want to beat a team simply because their best player is injured, I'd much rather beat a team because we're the better team. Of course, a win is a win, and I'd take a win over a loss anyday, but if we deserve to lose to a team, then we deserve to lose, im not going to wish injury against anybody.

I'm not wishing an injury upon Brady. I'm simply saying that I'd rather play a Pats team minus Tom Brady than a Pats team with Tom Brady. I also think any Jet fan would be crazy to think otherwise.

Archived