I just want to give props to

Blackout

Alk

Garb

PatriotReign

Jared

Piper

you guys had the guts to come and post after "the play" at 1:20 yesterday. that's very respectable coming from a normally classless fanbase.

Hell, PatrioitReign says they'll go 10-6 and win the SB....we'll see how that works out for him

has TX posted???

I've taken a liking to most of the Pats fans here as well. Man i keep thinking it could have been Ben in that situation. Right before halftime of our game yesterday Ben took a low shot to the knee area from a Houston DT. Luckily Ben's foot didn't stick in the turf.

Best of luck to ya Patsy fans and sorry about your mis-fortune.

Blackout, we get it. You don't like Gainzo.

Gainzo IMO is one of the classiest Pats posters that I've seen on a Jet messageboard. I can't blame him for being pissed off right now. It really is completely pathetic of you to call him out as a bandwagoner, especially after you jumping on about 5 different ****ing NBA Bandwagons. so he hasn't posted on a Jets messageboard since the injury, clearly that means he's no longer a Pats fan.:roll:

Honestly, STFU and stop making a complete fool of yourself.

Gainzo IMO is one of the classiest Pats posters that I've seen on a Jet messageboard. I can't blame him for being pissed off right now. It really is completely pathetic of you to call him out as a bandwagoner, especially after you jumping on about 5 different ****ing NBA Bandwagons. so he hasn't posted on a Jets messageboard since the injury, clearly that means he's no longer a Pats fan.:roll:

Gainzo usually shows up a couple of days later-but show up he will-some people actually have real lives, jobs and responsibilities and can't be on here 24/7 (like me) Gainzo is a good dude

I second that...

not me I could care less. I just want to win this Sunday-no Brady great-should up our chances-a win Sunday could help us tremendously and make us 2-0 in the division-we NEED this win-screw sportsmanship-how sportsman-like was Belichick against us all these years? Enough said-screw him and screw Brady and and screw the Pats and watch out for scumbags like Vince Wilfat trying to hurt our QB-again

find 1 post where i CLAIM a team besdes the celtics

thats right, you can't

meanwhile WHERE'S GONZO??? he's ALWAYS got time to throw a cheapshot at every post i make

i'm saddened at his jonejinx ness

Gainzo usually shows up a couple of days later-but show up he will-some people actually have real lives, jobs and responsibilities and can't be on here 24/7 (like me) Gainzo is a good dude

so Garb, you're saying you don't have a life/job/responsibility???

gainzo is posting at Cowboynation.com right now

Thanks Jim. I didn't have time for posting yesterday as I was preparing for a presentation I had today at a College in Connecticut. Like you, and most people here, a have a life and a job.

Plus, its not like the Pats lost the game. Why I'm being "called out" is beyond me.

BTW: Thanks IJ.

Thanks Jim. I didn't have time for posting yesterday as I was preparing for a presentation I had today at a College in Connecticut. Like you, and most people here, a have a life and a job.

Plus, its not like the Pats lost the game. Why I'm being "called out" is beyond me.

BTW: Thanks IJ.

Funny how you still have plenty of time to go following 500 posts of mine with the same "(insert Giants comment)" response

and NOW you have this big important life outside of JN??? :eek::confused0058::ahhh::confused0006:

this happened the SAME day after Bradys injury too, which you must have speculated was a point of interest around here. guess that was just a big coincidence that the same guy who's on a Jets board 24/7 had a newfound life to take care of.

Archived