****The Official Jetnation Roll call for the Jets/Pats Tailgate at 5H****

Gainzo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
124 here. All three of us are up and ready to go with three hours to go. F this. Drinking a pregame beer. BP, bring me some gatorade for after the game or for a 11am quick chug. Thanks, haha.

All 3 of you are shacked up in a room together? how nice! :gfight:

:rl:

All 3 of you are shacked up in a room together? how nice! :gfight:

Dude, you can't call anyone else gay when you're at home online at 8am sunday morning. We have an excuse, we're in a hotel waiting to go to the game, lol.

All good man, all good.

Dude, you can't call anyone else gay when you're at home online at 8am sunday morning. We have an excuse, we're in a hotel waiting to go to the game, lol.

All good man, all good.

Now I KNOW that's 124 typing that, there's no way Gainzo is that sensitive!!

Tyson just texted me saying he is not going to make the game today. He got injuried training yesterday so he will not be making this. Everyone send out your best wishes to Tyson. The tailgate and day just took a huge blow without Tys.

See you all in an hour or so.

Tyson just texted me saying he is not going to make the game today. He got injuried training yesterday so he will not be making this. Everyone send out your best wishes to Tyson. The tailgate and day just took a huge blow without Tys.

See you all in an hour or so.

No more pong?

No more pong?

Don't know. Usually Tyson or Bill brings the table. Bill is still going to so who knows about the table. With or without the table the tailgate will be fun but the table would be a bonus. Still, I lost my partner. Fck. Lol.

Archived