****The Official Jetnation Roll call for the Jets/Pats Tailgate at 5H****

Gainzo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you both were standing within feet of each other over by Khesanh`s truck for a while...

Heck I assumed you all knew each other -- thats freakin funny

anyway great seeing you all again and Miami is again in my plans and I am def in for New Orleans next year -- although a friend of mine says there is no place to tailgate - we should be able to fix that - Have fun Sunday wish I could be there but that damn Ike keeps following me around -- it will be a wet weekend here

anyway great seeing you all again and Miami is again in my plans and I am def in for New Orleans next year -- although a friend of mine says there is no place to tailgate - we should be able to fix that - Have fun Sunday wish I could be there but that damn Ike keeps following me around -- it will be a wet weekend here

Good luck with IKE there Slowmoe 57 & don`t worry about the tailgate in N.O. We just hit the taverns and walk over to the stadium.

Good luck with IKE there Slowmoe 57 & don`t worry about the tailgate in N.O. We just hit the taverns and walk over to the stadium.

I cannot wait for New Orleans next season. I think I"m definitely going to do a Thursday through Monday if its not too expensive. Legal roadtrip for once! Haha.

I cannot wait for New Orleans next season. I think I"m definitely going to do a Thursday through Monday if its not too expensive. Legal roadtrip for once! Haha.

All the years i`ve traveled to these road games it seems we always get hooked up with the bad travel holidays CHRISTMAS ,& TG ,I am really hoping the NFL will give us columbus day, election day ,veterens day 1 of those good football season holidays to give me 1 more day to spend in NOLA next year.

As last seaon was a total circus at 5H this season I'm sure will be even wilder with a better team. Cant wait for the Nuge jersey burning. I'll bring plenty of beer for all and rumor is Ted will be bring bottles of wine!?!?!? hahah He knows he's not aloud in my car with that plus hes scared Tyson will call him a Giants fan haha.

See you all Sunday.

Undecided as to what to do with my bro.

Shall we do a small tailgate out of the car?

Shall we go to 16H? (might be rough).

Hook up with joebabe again?

Choices.

BZ

people are always welcome at our tailgate!

Just ordered a kegger of Blue Moon, the white belgian one. Kinda sorta a little like the hoegaarden i was pouring at the miami tailgate for those that were there.

FREE BLUE MOON BEER PONG FOR ALL!!!!!!

people are always welcome at our tailgate!

Just ordered a kegger of Blue Moon, the white belgian one. Kinda sorta a little like the hoegaarden i was pouring at the miami tailgate for those that were there.

FREE BLUE MOON BEER PONG FOR ALL!!!!!!

And for those wondering, joebaby's tailgate is by 16H, 16 something.. I forget exactly. Half way around the stadium from 5H.

thanks.. a very mensch thing to say :D

where ya gonna be sunday?

I'll be by Tyson's crew at 5H in the beginning and say hi to everybody. beer pong with Becks is not liked over there, they think Becks beer is too strong. they like that water downed crap Bud light. :)

I'll be by Tyson's crew at 5H in the beginning and say hi to everybody. beer pong with Becks is not liked over there, they think Becks beer is too strong. they like that water downed crap Bud light. :)

Do you like IPA's? If so I'll bring some Harpoon IPA. I don't think you can get Harpoon down in Jersey.

I should have worn a name tag since this is the first season Im hanging with the JN crew.

Maybe I'll do that this weekend so everyone says hi to me.

Do you like IPA's? If so I'll bring some Harpoon IPA. I don't think you can get Harpoon down in Jersey.

Sure, why not, I'll try anything. But I'll be fully locked and loaded for the home opener booze wise. hey, we might even get you to do a Jets chant after a couple of shots Gainzo :lol:

I should have worn a name tag since this is the first season Im hanging with the JN crew.

Maybe I'll do that this weekend so everyone says hi to me.

Dude, I had a grey Jets t-shirt with the sleeves cut off wearing a safari hat smoking a cigar with sunglasses on. I was right there by khesanh's truck when those dudes drove by selling cigars. I needed a ****ing lighter! :cussing:

Sure, why not, I'll try anything. But I'll be fully locked and loaded for the home opener booze wise. hey, we might even get you to do a Jets chant after a couple of shots Gainzo :lol:

A Jets chant? Hell would freeze over before I did that :lol:

Dude, I had a grey Jets t-shirt with the sleeves cut off wearing a safari hat smoking a cigar with sunglasses on. I was right there by khesanh's truck when those dudes drove by selling cigars. I needed a ****ing lighter! :cussing:

Dont remember seeing you... but then the sun really zapped most of my memories from sunday.

Thats what I get for not hanging out with everyone sat night. I would have loved to, but Mommy really wanted to see me. :)

Archived