****The Official Jetnation Roll call for the Jets/Pats Tailgate at 5H****

Gainzo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're herby invited Naomi. But only if you wear the jersey I gave you a few years ago. :lol:

lol.. no offense joey, but that jersey is a bit to big for me. i wear it at home a lot though!

You're invited GG!! the invitation must have gotten lost in the mail, but my sources tell me you have a seat with your name on it in 5H. :)

ummm... i dont have any tattoos as i mentioned in the other theead! lol no tramp stamp here.. and whow ould put their own name on themselves ;) ..

lol.. no offense joey, but that jersey is a bit to big for me. i wear it at home a lot though!

ummm... i dont have any tattoos as i mentioned in the other theead! lol no tramp stamp here.. and whow ould put their own name on themselves ;) ..

There will be two cheek prints on the beer pong table with the initials GG in them, that's how Tyson rolls over in 5H. \:D/

Wow. That's all this post deserves.

Wow.

huh? :oops: first i was joking, and secondky i was talking about a women putting her own name on the small of her back... thats all

now tattooing the name of your kids on yourself is totally cool.( i mean that) :D

High of 88 with the rain supposed to be gone by 9am at the latest. Going to be a great day. Hope to see everyone getting there between 11:15-12. If you're later than that, we'll see you later than that, no biggie. Going to be fun just drinking beer and chillin' with everyone and having a good time.

Going to be a great day for a Jet victory.

I hear 5h is where all the slack-jawed faggots are.

Dude, why don't you drag that frickin yellow hummer over to 5H? 5H is about as far away as possible from your tailgate in 16D? by the time I walk over there to see you and T-Mac the game is about to start.

Archived