Anyone Still Think?

Favorite_Toon

hard to say...IMO what if dbrick can be a peice to one of the better o lines in the league that now with favre lead into 2 superbowls? maybe cutler isnt cutler playing behind the o line we had here the past 2 seasons. right now im happy with how stuff is and worked out for this team. i like dbrick i think he can be a anchor on this line for a long time and good o lineman arent to easy to come by.

There was never a pre-draft debate between Brick and Cutler. We had the 4th pick, that was too early for Cutler.

At least we didn't draft Matt Leinart.

I remember it a little differently. Cutler was in the discussions. The one who was not was Vince Young, who was rumored to have had his stock drop down as low as the 20's because he's dumb as a bag of rocks.

Cutler was thought to be boom or bust simply because he played for Vanderbilt. No one doubted his physical skills. Leinart was the 3rd-most gifted but his "big thing" was that he was allegedly the most NFL-ready QB to come out since Peyton Manning or whenever.

Anyone still think Dbrick is a better pick then cutler??? I was here when that draft was going on... and even before this season started Irish Jet said he though dbrick was better... anyone still think that?

since we didn't have a LT on the roster the day of the draft, he was a no-brainer pick

he'll be accepting your apologies and thousands of others at the end of this season

Archived