To the fans...

A-ZONE

Going to the game we need to get in there early..Cant straggle in mid 1 st quater.

As much as people dont liek Fireman Ed, I ll tell ya im very excited he will be back . That alone will bring much excitement. We need to get the chant going before the game starts before introductions. Get the dam place rocking like it never rocked before .

We all need to yell " SUCK" after each Patriot player announced in one loud voice!

We need to be LOUD on defense . And go nuts when Brett takes the field.

We all should plan on losing our voices come Monday and give this team everything we could give as a 12th man.

Lets unite Jet fans and go f'en nuts this Sunday and get behind our team and begin our road to the Super Bowl . It starts Sunday .

Be loud Be proud ...

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Going to the game we need to get in there early..Cant straggle in mid 1 st quater.

As much as people dont liek Fireman Ed, I ll tell ya im very excited he will be back . That alone will bring much excitement. We need to get the chant going before the game starts before introductions. Get the dam place rocking like it never rocked before .

We all need to yell " SUCK" after each Patriot player announced in one loud voice!

We need to be LOUD on defense . And go nuts when Brett takes the field.

We all should plan on losing our voices come Monday and give this team everything we could give as a 12th man.

Lets unite Jet fans and go f'en nuts this Sunday and get behind our team and begin our road to the Super Bowl . It starts Sunday .

Be loud Be proud ...

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

I AGREE! to bad no saying suck after every name, because I believe they dont say the opposing teams players names because of people yelling suck.

Can I ask why people don't like Fireman Ed? Im not sticking up for him, I dont even know the dude...I dont go to a lot of the games but I figure most Jet fans would get behind him..

What is he just a dick or something?

Been discussed many times before. The reasons that we have agreed to are:

1. jealousy.

2. he's a d!ck who doesnt know the appropriate time to do the cheer.

It makes no sense that we need 1 fan to do a silly cheer. But last year proved we do. We are a pathetic fan base that we need one guy to do it. obviously its more about being part of Ed's chant than doing the chant because we should.

We have cheerleaders. They should be doing our silly chant.

we say this every season before the home opener and then kickoff comes and the stadium is not even close to being filled and doesnt get there till mid 1st quater if were lucky sometimes the 2nd quater and please can we stand on 3rd down and make noise in the 1st quater, 2nd quater, 3rd quater and heck why not even in the 4th quater. the best is when someone behind you with a jets jersey asks you to sit down in your seat on a 3rd down its hilarious. new section this season hopefully not the same problem, but yes it would make a lot of sense to be in there packed house status for week 1, the jets should of annouced a fly over.

Can I ask why people don't like Fireman Ed? Im not sticking up for him, I dont even know the dude...I dont go to a lot of the games but I figure most Jet fans would get behind him..

What is he just a dick or something?

The majority of the fans like him. A very few don't and have their reasons.

He is the fan-face of the Jets, a good guy and above all else, a Jets fan.

It will be louder than loud on Sunday. We will bring the NOISE!!!

Matt White Kastle isn't going to know what hit him.

BZ

1. It will be loud.

2. The crowd will go nuts when Favre takes the field.

3. There will be many drunken fights between Pats fans and Jets fans.

4. Gainzo will be called a kangaroo f#cker at some point in the tailgate

5. BP and I will finally meet and shake hands.

Hopefully there won`t be enough Patriot fans in our house on SUNDAY to get in any fights hopefully everyJET fan held on to his ticket & didn`t sell it and gets in this place and screams for our team till we have no voice left ,actually I am hopeing on getting most of my voice back by sun after last week in Miami...

Hopefully there won`t be enough Patriot fans in our house on SUNDAY to get in any fights hopefully everyJET fan held on to his ticket & didn`t sell it and gets in this place and screams for our team till we have no voice left ,actually I am hopeing on getting most of my voice back by sun after last week in Miami...

TONS and I mean TONS of tickets online. There will be the usual dose of Pats fans to annoy us, maybe a little less since Brett is under center.

There will be a lot of chowda fans... jet fans like cash better than they like their own team.

we say this every season before the home opener and then kickoff comes and the stadium is not even close to being filled and doesnt get there till mid 1st quater if were lucky sometimes the 2nd quater and please can we stand on 3rd down and make noise in the 1st quater, 2nd quater, 3rd quater and heck why not even in the 4th quater. the best is when someone behind you with a jets jersey asks you to sit down in your seat on a 3rd down its hilarious. new section this season hopefully not the same problem, but yes it would make a lot of sense to be in there packed house status for week 1, the jets should of annouced a fly over.

Not that I'm sticking up for the late arriving crowd, but getting to the stadium is going to be a NIGHTMARE this year unless you have a parking pass.

Not that I'm sticking up for the late arriving crowd, but getting to the stadium is going to be a NIGHTMARE this year unless you have a parking pass.

agreed. So for season ticket holders with parking passes put the beer down and walk in a tad earlier and for fans without passes get up 30 mins earlier and head over and even if your there early stop by a tailgate and grab a drink and hotdog or go in the stadium check out the shops.

Archived