Company cashes in on Brady injury

NY JETS 29

Wear whatever you want.

Those shirts speaks volumes about the character of the person who wears it.

And if wearing such a t-shirt brings joy to your life then you have my sympathy in your miserable existence.

PS I wasn't talking about apathy towards fans pain, I was talking about apathy towards Brady pain.

Here is the terrible, terrible truth-Companies make money off of the pain of public figures.

Tom Brady is a public figure.

I know that terrible pain is made worst for you in that you had some type of personal (though, not really) connection to the player.

If I had your address I would send a card.

I think you're missing my point. I know that none of that has any effect on things. It comes down to the bottom line that it's really $hitty as a human being to wish and find humor in those kind of things. It's just sportsmanship 101 which unfortunately is something that is vanishing in this day and age.

it's always amusing to hear a pats fan preaching about sportsmanship.

You don't need to feel sorry for him nor sympathy. But there is a clear difference between apathy for another's pain and buying a T-shirt to celebrate it.

I don't recall any T-shirt celebrating Testiverdes injury nor Marino.

the shirt is just about no more no. 12. that's all. it's not celebrating the 'means' just the 'results'.

as for pollard he should be congratulated by all those who are so concerned for brady's physical well being. he actually spared brady a lot more physical pain by knocking him out of football now instead of brady's having to endure a whole season of being knocked around. ;)

It's not the whole compassion thing that I find sickening. When Vinny got hurt, I honestly didn't care. Probably didn't even flinch when it happened. That being said, the weeks leading up that game I wasn't praying out loud for him to get injured and when he did I didn't make jokes about it and celebrate. Sure, you can use that excuse that some Patriots fans did make light of the situation but that doesn't give you free reign to be a douchebag too.

Last I checked it was a free country. We absolutely have free reign to be a douche bags. :fighting0050:

you know the jets were caught doing the same thing with the camera right? But go ahead, keep saying that every post. You're so cool.

Get the fu<k off you dirty Patsie fan.....you're just mad cause your team sucks di<k again...you should've kept Curtis Martin, you probally would've still had him on the team instead of Baloney......

Wear whatever you want.

Those shirts speaks volumes about the character of the person who wears it.

And if wearing such a t-shirt brings joy to your life then you have my sympathy in your miserable existence.

PS I wasn't talking about apathy towards fans pain, I was talking about apathy towards Brady pain.

You owe George Lucas a million dollars.

Poor Bernard Pollard. The Bonecrusher deserves a real fan club, not some bull**** happy for a fluke hit t-shirt.

I'll never celebrate and injury and I'd always rather beat a team at full strength. The only thing that makes me happy about Brady going down is that BB will have to prove that he's a real HOF head coach. He's a tremendous assistant and defensive game planner, but I never thought he'd cut it as a head man. Thanks to Brady it'll take a miracle for him to lose the team even if they end up sucking now.

you know the jets were caught doing the same thing with the camera right? But go ahead, keep saying that every post. You're so cool.

Wrong baby troll..get the facts straight..The jersey is obviously in poor taste, but the Pollard hit was`clean and hope Matt Cassel is better then he was in pre-season.

Archived