COLES ???

spjets

how many years on his contract????

he's obviously not happy , seein that Chad is gone....

he came out with a comment that he has no connection with Brett and is long away from it..

do you think he'll want out next year???

im sure Miami would gobble him up , if so...

i think hes bein a BITCH....

how many years on his contract????

he's obviously not happy , seein that Chad is gone....

he came out with a comment that he has no connection with Brett and is long away from it..

do you think he'll want out next year???

im sure Miami would gobble him up , if so...

i think hes bein a BITCH....

I thought we just gave him a restructured contract for guaranteed money and a couple more years. he was grumpy about the money and we gave it to him theres no ****ing reason for him to still be pissy.

ok tough guy

Don't know what I wrote to be considered "tough", but there has been like 20 threads about the same thing. "Coles is mad" "Coles is a Douche" "Coles is a whiner", I'm just saying he already addressed it, he'll show up sooner or later Favre and Coles only had a handful of practices.

Coles is hurt. He hasn't had a chance to practice much with Favre, and he was limited in Miami.

I agree with rillo, give the guy a break. He's one of the toughest, most consistent players on the team. Once he develops a little chemistry with Favre, I'm sure he'll be very happy that he doesn't have Pennington hanging him out to dry anymore.

This is exactly why Coles wouldn't talk to the press. I don't have any problem with what he said, He basically said he and Chad were more then just teammates. he misses him as a friend.

He also said that there were no problems between he and Favre. They just haven't gotten on the same page yet. Which is understandable. Coles has been hurt all preseason, and they haven't had any reps together.

As much as he squeaks, when Coles is on the field, he gives it 100%, and there aren't many players in the league tougher then he is.

What is concerning me about Coles is how much he has been hurt over the last two years. He has 2 years left on his contract. All 11 million is guaranteed. He's not going anywhere, but if the Jets are going to take advantage of this opportunity Coles and Favre need to get on the same page today

Archived