ATTN: PATS TROLLS!!!!! WTF Are Ya?

SoFlaJets

Just a cheap McCulloch. I just needed one to cut down small saplings and trim some branches. Seemed to do a good job right up to the point where I burned the blade up. :lol:

Sounds like you didn't have enough bar/chain oil. It doesn't matter what you pay for

a chain saw they all suck. Bought an expensive Husquevana after the hu8rricanes

here in 2004 that I have constant problems with and this year i bought a Poulan

with the same problems.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The defenses performace was downright alarming to me. The only persion out there who looked like they actually gacve a hoot was Harrison - and he spent the bulk of his day yelling at Sanders and Merriweather. Just an odd day all around.

I have to say - they kind of deserved the arse-kicking yesterday. Much like the Jets last week - they though they had the game won before it was even played. For shame. This is the NFL afterall, and I have mickey mouse and the swiss cheese line on offense. Add to that the stupid 16-0 regular season banner (directly opposite the sub banners) hanging inside the stadium and the whole new Patriot Place Cement City pukedom, well, the vibe is just different and not in a good way. I'm more disgusted with Patriot Place than I am with the Patriots, to be honest. It's like a walking mall that looks like a high end neighborhood development. Store fronts look like historical homes you would find in Charleston, SC. Uppity eateries. Movie Theater.....and they just so happen to have a football stadium within it's confines. It's gross I tell yah. Gross.

GO BUFFALO 3-0 BABY

Sounds like you didn't have enough bar/chain oil. It doesn't matter what you pay for

a chain saw they all suck. Bought an expensive Husquevana after the hu8rricanes

here in 2004 that I have constant problems with and this year i bought a Poulan

with the same problems.

No, I filled it with bar oil and there seemed to be a little bit left in the tank when I was finished. I just chalked it up to possibly being a cheap chain. It did work loose a little towards the end so maybe it just needs to be tightened up. I have some more cutting to do tonight so I'll give it a try and see what happens.

The Pats are not the same team without Brady. I know a lot of folks on this forum are killing the Pats this week, and these are probably the same people who said Brady sucked after last week's debacle. The Jets were getting killed last week by the Pats on that ****ing WR screen pass to welker. You stop that and Cassel goes down the toilet. The lack of adjustment was embarassing.

If my Patsies can't take it, may as well be Buffalo. ;)

Miami is full of plastic people. Jest fans are ruthless. Buffalo gets buried in snow and is remembered as wide-right town.

Miami is full of Q-tips...not sure of plastic!!

Buff is a good town..they are team to beat....right now

Miami is full of Q-tips...not sure of plastic!!

Buff is a good town..they are team to beat....right now

Try hanging out on the strip in South Beach. I've never seen anything like it. Q-Tips with hot 20 year old hookers with flotation devices as boobies hanging on their arm. It was gross.

I'd rather be a m ass h ole than a Floridian schmuck. Speaking of schmucks. Brenda and BP are on the Garb sh*tlist. Revenge will be mine.

You know, I've never been rude to you and I've never called you out. I guess all it takes is 1 loss to the Dolphins and you become a ****. Nice job showing that you're a sore loser.

You know, I've never been rude to you and I've never called you out. I guess all it takes is 1 loss to the Dolphins and you become a ****. Nice job showing that you're a sore loser.

Pats deserved to lose that game. The score shoudl have been higher, actually. Congratualted the Phin's fan - post game -that was tailgating by us. Anyway -

So let me get this straight, you call me a m a ss hole first, yet I'm a jerk for saying FLA is full of schmucks. Ah, okay.

The loss blows, no doubt. But it's not THAT shocking. Shocking to me is the behavior of so-called freinds. They will get a taste of their own medicine soon enough.

Pats deserved to lose that game. The score shoudl have been higher, actually. Congratualted the Phin's fan - post game -that was tailgating by us. Anyway -

So let me get this straight, you call me a m a ss hole first, yet I'm a jerk for saying FLA is full of schmucks. Ah, okay.

The loss blows, no doubt. But it's not THAT shocking. Shocking to me is the behavior of so-called freinds. They will get a taste of their own medicine soon enough.

they are just bustin chops with ya, no need to get mad, we as jet fans we are use to disappointment.

like i win $350 if jets win 2nite, we all know that money is ba Bye

No, wrong. You said Miami was full of plastics, and I said Massachusets had Mass Holes. I never specifically called you a Mass Hole. I did call you a **** though.

No, wrong. You said Miami was full of plastics, and I said Massachusets had Mass Holes. I never specifically called you a Mass Hole. I did call you a **** though.

wouldn't be the first time. LOL!

Serioulsy though, I've been to Maimi Beach and I thought it was kind of plastic. I liked Ft. Lauderdale though.....that make you feel better? I don't have a beef with you at all. Two "distinguished" members here, yes.

We couldn't do it ourselves, but at least Chad managed to get rid of them for us.

Funny how we get our HoFer and it's his fault because he "doesn't know the playbook" meanwhile Chad goes and with 1 day less to learn the playbook and inferior talent on both sides of the ball, including lack of physical talent himself, he is destroying the Pats.

I have always been a huge Chad fan. However, I was very excited when they signed Farve. Like the rest of us, I started to think Chad was the problem with this team. Guess what? He wasn't! The team as a whole is clueless starting with the coaching. I realized something yesterday. The Patriots didn't have Chad's number the last eight seasons. They had the Jet's number. The way this organization operates makes me sick. If I have to listen to one more Mangina press conference about "execution" and "the process" I'm going to drive to Florham Park and kick him in his chubby stupid face. Ever since Woody bought this team we have had one inexperienced coach after another, but this guy is the worst. The sad thing is he truly beleives he is smarter than he really is. What a putz.

I have always been a huge Chad fan. However, I was very excited when they signed Farve. Like the rest of us, I started to think Chad was the problem with this team. Guess what? He wasn't! The team as a whole is clueless starting with the coaching. I realized something yesterday. The Patriots didn't have Chad's number the last eight seasons. They had the Jet's number. The way this organization operates makes me sick. If I have to listen to one more Mangina press conference about "execution" and "the process" I'm going to drive to Florham Park and kick him in his chubby stupid face. Ever since Woody bought this team we have had one inexperienced coach after another, but this guy is the worst. The sad thing is he truly beleives he is smarter than he really is. What a putz.

You have to get rep for that sig. Great job.

after we lose tonight it will be 5 wins (and 15 losses!) out of the last 20 games played CF-so, IOW we Jets fans have had to suffer through 3 losses a month with only one win since the NE playoff game-I'm starting to get where guys like ecurb and you are coming from after I did the math

That was absolutely pathetic.

BB got completely schooled by a rookie HC.

I've never seen the Pats so unprepared to play a football game.

Funniest thing I ever saw was when PennyBoy lined up wide right, the Pats had a CB and a LB on him. WTF????? Double teaming PennyBoy?

Phins played a very good game, so hats off to them.

BTW, Matt Light blows.

The jets use dPenny in tha tformation last year,,Smith at QB, Penny wide right

The jets use dPenny in tha tformation last year,,Smith at QB, Penny wide right

it reminded me of area football with Ricky sweeping across the backfield like that-amazing that Belichick had no answer or HT adjustment for it-Henning handed them their asses-too bad we don't have a good OC

it reminded me of area football with Ricky sweeping across the backfield like that-amazing that Belichick had no answer or HT adjustment for it-Henning handed them their asses-too bad we don't have a good OC
It reminded me of Vince Young (Texas Formation) that USC could not stop. It was actully kinda funny that it was happening to the Pats and they could not stop it either.

Just a cheap McCulloch. I just needed one to cut down small saplings and trim some branches. Seemed to do a good job right up to the point where I burned the blade up. :lol:

You should have spent the extra and gotten at least an entry level Stihl or even an Echo. It makes the work sooo much easier and they start right up. Like a hot knife through butter. Besides, they'll last you a lifetime as opposed to having to purchase every two years. Just my tidbit.....

You should have spent the extra and gotten at least an entry level Stihl or even an Echo. It makes the work sooo much easier and they start right up. Like a hot knife through butter. Besides, they'll last you a lifetime as opposed to having to purchase every two years. Just my tidbit.....

Patriots only get blown out at home every two years so I think he'll be ok with the crappy one.

:cheers: Nice win DW.

Archived