**** THE BILLS

Blackout

Edwards sucked? How about 12/17 164 and a TD in the 4th quarter alone, when his team needed it the most?

i said he sucked in the 3 quarters before that. I never said he sucked in the 4th.

the kid is shaky at most points and great at other times, but when you guys run into a tough team like in week 5 the first average team you play they will take advantage of his shakiness.

i said he sucked in the 3 quarters before that. I never said he sucked in the 4th.

the kid is shaky at most points and great at other times, but when you guys run into a tough team like in week 5 the first average team you play they will take advantage of his shakiness.

Really? Where did you say that, all I saw was "Edwards sucked". You weren't very clear.

I think Seattle and Jacksonville are tough teams, with very good defenses and he handled them well. Hes very solid actually.

Really? Where did you say that, all I saw was "Edwards sucked". You weren't very clear.

I think Seattle and Jacksonville are tough teams, with very good defenses and he handled them well. Hes very solid actually.

Seattle can't win for sh*t on the road. You should be 1-2.

I've gotta say... I was far more impressed with the Bills before I actually watched their entire game today. I had picked up the Buffalo ST/Defense for my fantasy league expecting huge returns and got a measly 10 points.

The Buffalo running game was impressive until inside the red-zone, and Edward threw a lot of floaters in the first three qtrs of the game. The few big plays to Lee Evans were called back because of push-offs.

Darian Barnes is a joke. Before he was a Jet he accumulated 5 runs for 10 yards with 2 fumbles. Today BUF used him almost exclusively in the passing game on third downs. He fumbled the ball two times on two catches (One fumble happened out of bounds and wasn't recorded).

I am not so worried about our match-up anymore.

I learned a lot from the AFC East yesterday and hope to learn a lot more tonight when watching the Jets. The Dolphins may be on to something with this Brown/Williams connection and there defense has a swagger. The Pats are and will be tough for the entire season no matter who is behind center. The Bills are good, but not 3-0 good. Yes there record speaks for itself, but there not as good as the "experts" are making them right now. I have a feeling that tomorrow when were writing on the board will be talking about the Jets being the best team in this division. I think they will come out smoking tonight and impress many. This division is ours to lose this season it's how I really feel, but I think it will be a battle in December with three teams really fighting for the division, 2002?????

Seattle was missing its 1-3 receivers in Buffalo and even before those injuries the Seahawks are a human sacrifice on the road. The Bills are very lucky to be 3-0 right now, they've beaten three 1-2 teams. We'll see what happens later on in the year when they start playing some division games.

Archived