Take a look at how the AFC is shaping up.

Jetkid94

here it is

division leaders.

Broncos- 3-0

Bills- 3-0

Titans- 3-0

Steelers-2-1/ravens-2-0(idk who gets first with the records)

wildcard

Pats-2-1

Jets- (1-2 or 2-1)

Ravens-2-0/steelers-2-1(Idk who gets the divison lead with those records But i see the Ravens Fading quick)

Colts- 1-2(do not look strong at all this year, maybe make a wildcard push)

Jags- 1-2(see above, but I belive they fade anyway)

Miami- 1-2(there not going anywhere)

Oakland- 1-2(see above)

---------

winless teams, that are almost done

Browns-0-3

Chargers- 0-2, may be 1-2 and get into the wildcard talk

Bengals- 0-3

Chiefs- 0-3

personally I see the wildcard coming down to the Jets, Pats, and Colts. the Jags and Ravens have slim shots IMO

Jets win tomorrow would be huge! but if they lose they could be the strongest 1-2 team there.

By no means should this be construed as smack, I just have a question.

Where is all this confidence coming from with you guys? I mean seriously, you lost to a pretty bad Pats team last week and by the way you guys speak, the Dolphins are pretty terrible and you just hung on to beat them.

So how would they be the strongest 1-2 of the bunch with the Colts, Jags and Chargers in the mix? Those 3 teams are 10 times better than the Jets.

Explain, please.

Where is all this confidence coming from with you guys? I mean seriously, you lost to a pretty bad Pats team last week and by the way you guys speak, the Dolphins are pretty terrible and you just hung on to beat them.

So how would they be the strongest 1-2 of the bunch with the Colts, Jags and Chargers in the mix? Those 3 teams are 10 times better than the Jets.

Explain, please.

And where are oyu getting all the confidence from? The Pats layed an egg. Big deal.

Explain, please.

explain to me how the Jags, Colts and Chargers are stronger. You can make an arguement about sandiego, but we have an easier schedule than them and were only gonna get stronger and you dont know with them.

on to indy and jags. I laugh that you think there 10 times better than us. heres why. Indy has no defense and their offense is lost. thye shouldve lost last week to, and should be 0-3. the jags have no OL, and all they do is get FG's. there defense is decent and thats being genorous. and as I said were only gonna get better each week with the new faces these teams are not except indy when they get sanders back.

theres no reason to think the colts and jags are better. SD you can make an arguement but it's just not the bolts year.

Explain, please.

You honestly think the Dolphins would play as good or better than they did today?

Let me know when the Ronnie Brown scores 5 TD's again.

explain to me how the Jags, Colts and Chargers are stronger. You can make an arguement about sandiego, but we have an easier schedule than them and were only gonna get stronger and you dont know with them.

on to indy and jags. I laugh that you think there 10 times better than us. heres why. Indy has no defense and their offense is lost. thye shouldve lost last week to, and should be 0-3. the jags have no OL, and all they do is get FG's. there defense is decent and thats being genorous. and as I said were only gonna get better each week with the new faces these teams are not except indy when they get sanders back.

theres no reason to think the colts and jags are better. SD you can make an arguement but it's just not the bolts year.

How are you only going to get stronger? You're an old team with a bunch of veterans and not a lot of young blood (sure the secondary has some youngsters but they're all proven for the most part.) It's not like you're going to grow and progress the way a young team would.

Indy just has a lot of injuries. Peyton is still rusty and they lost on the final play to a good Jacksonville team. If you don't think they'll be there in the end, you're dreaming.

The Jags defense is not decent, they flow to the ball and create turnovers well. Rasheen Mathis and Brian Williams are as good of a corner duo that there is in football. Their run defense is no slouch either. I do agree that their line is banged up, but Taylor and MJD looked just fine today.

Why is it not the Bolts year? You're just making broad statements with absolutely no substance to support your position.

The AFC is wide open, moreso if the Jets win an AFC road game tommorrow night.

Just win the game, that's all. Last week's loss makes moving up harder, but not impossible. But I keep coming back to this team has a huge advatange at QB that it so far has not much utilized. That 3rd and 7 call in Miami or the 3 runs alst week pissed me off on so many levels. it was cowardly and stupid. That scared pussified crap has to stop, ro therwise forget it. even a loss where the offense plays balls to the wall would be encouraging, but playing scared is not acceptable.I've ssen enough abd football to know.

How are you only going to get stronger? You're an old team with a bunch of veterans and not a lot of young blood (sure the secondary has some youngsters but they're all proven for the most part.) It's not like you're going to grow and progress the way a young team would.

Are you F'ing kidding me? There are a lot of new faces on this team, including a QB who has been with the team just over a month. Not everything was going to click from the get go, we will get better and gel as a unit as the season goes on. We have a lot of talent and have shown some glimpses of greatness. It will just take time for it to come together. We will improve as the season goes on, I expect us to hit stride around week 6 (We have a bye in week 5).

Explain, please.

:rl: Riiiigtht . It's not smack. :roll:

Are you F'ing kidding me? There are a lot of new faces on this team, including a QB who has been with the team just over a month. Not everything was going to click from the get go, we will get better and gel as a unit as the season goes on. We have a lot of talent and have shown some glimpses of greatness. It will just take time for it to come together. We will improve as the season goes on, I expect us to hit stride around week 6 (We have a bye in week 5).

Save your breath The man's a douchbag.

Archived